Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถาม เปอร์เซ็นการใส่สารต่างๆ *ลิปบาล์ม*

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about the percentage of wearing various substances *lip balm*

Postby dhoojpett » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:10 pm

Dear team, Hello, I would like to inquire about the amount of dissolved substances added to our raw materials. for example I mixed the lip balm in the heat until it became oil at 400 ml. I would like to add Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) where Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) This one he stated to put 0.1-1% ***Use rate: 0.1-1% (recommended 0.01% if used as a function. Anti-oxidant other oils and 0.1-0.5% if used as a function. Anti-oxidant skin, using more than 0.5% can cause a greasy feeling on the skin. The high level is only suitable for very dry skin)*** My problem is that I don't know if it's 0.1-1% or percentage calculation. What volume do I need to put in and how to calculate it? I'm very new to this. I want to ask for more information *more if I use coco butter (Deodorized - fragrance free) with shea butter (Refined) Which one is better? yes Thank you in advance
dhoojpett

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about percentage of wearing various substances *lip balm*

Postby dhoojpett » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:17 pm

*Additional from the question once a while If you want the lip balm to have a color when applied, it will turn light pink. Which raw materials should I put and in what volume? If in the ratio of 400 ml. Thank you very much.
dhoojpett

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Inquire about percentage of wearing various substances *lip balm*

Postby staff » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:16 pm

Hello
My problem is I don't know if the calculation is 0.1-1% or the percentage calculation. What volume do I need to put in and how to calculate it? I'm very new to this. Would like to inquire
details of how to calculate ratio will be explained in มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่ Yes
*Additionally, if I use coco butter (Deodorized - fragrance free) with shea butter (Refined) Which one is better?
No one is more suitable. Both types of butters are good for nourishing the skin. Please recommend trial members to know which one you like more. However, if it is a product that is produced for mass sale, using shea butter is more popular. because it is cheaper And there is no mild smell from cocoa to interfere with the formula. But some products bring this cocoa flavor. It can be a point of sale of products as well.
If you want your lip balm to have a tint of pink when applied Which raw materials should I put and in what volume? If in the ratio of 400 ml.
use color in category READYMIX™ LIQUID COLOR in the oil section using at the rate according to the desired color tone
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development