Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรให้หน่อยค่ะ หลุมสิว ฝ้า ริ้วรอย ผิวมัน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me to look at the formula. Acne holes, blemishes, wrinkles, oily skin.

Postby sorkip1 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:39 pm

34 years old with quite a lot of acne scars There are some blemishes and wrinkles. My skin is very oily and I want the formula to be liquid and easily absorbed. Formula 1 Rose Hip Oil (50ml) + Q10 (5g, 9%) ------> This one assumes that the item comes from myskin, it is usually mixed together. according to the quantity Formula 2 (100 g) I want to know if there is a sequence of combinations to be careful of? Pitera 64.5% Repair Activator 10% DMAE 5% Pep Coll 5% Vit B5 5% Argireline 10% Allantoin 0.5% Formula 3 (100g) I intend to use it in the first days after doing e-matrix to treat acne scars. Then apply Vaseline over it again. น้ำกลั่น 96.5% Copper Peptide 3% Allantoin 0.5% Thank you in advance
sorkip1

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me look at the formula, acne scars, blemishes, wrinkles, oily skin

Postby staff » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:13 pm

Hello,
My skin is very oily and I want a liquid formula that is easy to absorb.
The liquid formula doesn't penetrate the skin better than the gel formula. or cream It mainly depends on the composition of the formula. If you are a member, try to notice That if we put plain water on the skin, compared to the light cream applied to the skin, it will be found that the cream is light. can be absorbed into the skin faster than plain water
Formula 1 Rose Hip Oil (50ml) + Q10 (5g, 9%) ------> This one is supposed to come from myskin, just mix them together. according to the quantity
Recommended team because the member's skin is very oily The only use of oil in the formula Probably not suitable Although members can use oil in skin care formulas. But it should not be too much in proportion.
Formula 2 (100 g) I would like to know if there is a sequence of combinations that I need to be careful of? Pitera 64.5% Repair Activator 10% DMAE 5% Pep Coll 5% Vit B5 5% Argireline 10% Allantoin 0.5%
Vitamin B5 in levels up to 5% for use on oily skin. definitely not suitable You can feel gooey. Allantoin cannot be dissolved in water more than 0.5% from this formula. Allantoin reducing the usage to 0.25% is sufficient to ensure It can be dissolved in all formulas. The team suggested that both formulas 1,2,3 can be combined into just one formula. By adjusting the selection of ingredients to suit oily skin better. Do not choose too many ingredients. As suggested above. Because if you use it, you feel greasy on your skin. It will not cause continuous use. And it will not work.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development