Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนวิเคราะห์สูตรให้หน่อยค่ะ ครีมบำรุงผิวหน้า

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

I'm having trouble analyzing the formula. facial cream

Postby monkey01aeu » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:01 pm

I want to make a facial cream. I want to know if this recipe can be done or not. Beeswax 5% oxyresveratrol 5% Hi-EGCG 5% Calendula Extract(Lutein) 15% Azelaic Acid ( Liquid Azelaic )10% Light Cream Maker 1.5% Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1.25% Water 56-58% Please disturb me.
monkey01aeu

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Need help analyzing formula?

Postby staff » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:56 am

Hello, the team is disturbed to inform 1. Skin characteristics of users of this formula, skin problems, expectations from the formula 2. The desired texture of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby monkey01aeu » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:43 am

I have dry, sensitive skin and now I have pimples. สิวอุดตัน Yes, I want acne treatment. and help me white The recipe you want is cream.
monkey01aeu

Postby staff » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:56 pm

Hello, I don't know if you have tried to notice whether pimples occur at any time and what factors are involved, for example when sweating. When using certain products, etc., pimples cannot be treated with cosmetics. Drug treatment has limited effect. by the best treatment method is to find the cause of which varies from person to person By avoiding factors that cause, including maintaining healthy, healthy skin. For problems สิวอุดตัน Any product currently used Both cosmetics and drugs to treat or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby monkey01aeu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:58 pm

Pimples are caused by morning sickness. Now it's gone. The problem สิวอุดตัน and other skin problems have not been treated or treated at all. More I want ลดรอยดำ from acne can also add Safe-B3 can you add it to the formula? I'm a little disturbed
monkey01aeu

Postby monkey01aeu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:01 pm

[quote="monkey01aeu"]Pimples are caused by morning sickness. Now it's gone. The problem สิวอุดตัน and other skin problems that have not been treated or treated at all. More I want ลดรอยดำ from acne, can add Safe-B3 can you add it to the formula? Please tell me the mixing process
Thank you.
monkey01aeu

Re: Need help analyzing formula? facial cream

Postby staff » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:21 am

Hello, the learning team recommends customizing the formula. To meet the skin problems that the members inform more as follows. 1. สิวอุดตัน choose Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) 4% serves ละลายสิวอุดตัน 2. moisturizer select Vitamin B5 3%, MOIST72 2%, Rhamnose 2% 3. Anti-irritant ลดการระคายเคือง from Salicylic Acid acting ละลายสิวอุดตัน and helps the skin. stronger SKIN-DEFENSE® V 2% , Ezerrawax™ 3% 4. Dry skin, choose heavy oil. helps to coat the skin To help skin recover from dryness and better retain moisture, use shea butter 5% and/or LipidSoft™ Film 5% and/or Jojoba Oil 5% 5. whitening opt in Safe-B3 5%, GlucoBright 4% 5. cream maker recommended Satin Cream Maker 2% 6. สารกันเสีย Recommended Mild Preserved Eco 1%, the rest น้ำกลั่น complete 100%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis