Make-up Recipes

รบกวนช่วยปรับสูตร cleansing oil ให้หน่อยค่ะ

share your make-up formulations

Please help me adjust the cleansing oil formula.

Postby hassaya.k » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:11 pm

Hello, I have tried a brand of cleansing oil and I like it. But the price is quite expensive. And the main components are mostly organics, so I think that I should mix myself. Ingredients : Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Squalane , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis ( Jojoba Golden) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl – 2 Oleate , Glyceryl Hydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl – 10 Oleate, Lavender Essential Oil (Therapeutic grade) 1. These 3 substances can't be found on the web page. What can I use instead? Polyglyceryl – 2 Oleate Glyceryl Hydroxystearate Polyglyceryl – 10 Oleate 2. This cleansing oil will turn into milk when it hits the water. I'm not sure which substance it came from. 3. No สารกันเสีย Will there be any problems? 4. Some oils are quite expensive, can you reduce or use other oils to replace them? Thank you very much.
hassaya.k

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me adjust the cleansing oil formula.

Postby staff » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Hello
1. I can't find these 3 substances from the web page. Polyglyceryl – 2 Oleate Glyceryl Hydroxystearate Polyglyceryl – 10 Oleate
use Oilsify 15 replace all 3 items
2. This cleansing oil will turn into milk when it hits the water. I'm not sure which one it came from
Oilsify 15
3. None สารกันเสีย is there any problem[/quote? ] because the formula does not contain water. It is not necessary to enter สารกันเสีย
4. Some oils are quite expensive, can you reduce or use other oils to substitute?
can do it?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby hassaya.k » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:00 pm

Please ask again. is that most of the oils used are polar. if used with Oilsify 15 will need to increase the proportion. of Oilsify 15 Thank you.
hassaya.k

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:18 pm

Hello, try it without increasing the proportion of Oilsify 15 first if you find that There is a separation of layers, gradually increasing the proportion of Oilsify 15
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Make-up Recipes