Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรครีมสำหรับผิวหน้าค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the cream formula for the face.

Postby thaisorn_katay » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:13 pm

freckle face Want to reduce melanin pigment and want to whiten your face oily skin in t-zone as per attached picture Can this formula be used? or need to add or reduce something Will I be able to order the right product? I'm disturbed. Thank you team in advance. Deoxyarbutin 2% Disodium EDTA 0.05 % Light Cream Maker™ 1% MSH White Absorb™ 4 % GlucoBright™ 4% Safe-B3 4% Mild Preserved Eco 0.5 % water, the rest 84.45%
thaisorn_katay

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about cream formula for facial skin.

Postby thaisorn_katay » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:15 pm

More as shown on the page that I sent.
Attachments
IMG_4460.JPG
IMG_4460.JPG (158.36 KiB) Viewed 1456 times
thaisorn_katay

Postby staff » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Hello, I don't know if members have found the cause of such blemishes or not. That is likely to be the cause of what. Is there a frequent sun exposure? and how to protect the skin from the sun
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thaisorn_katay » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:27 pm

It's freckles. In the past, there weren't many like this. And it comes from heredity. Before, there were not many There is a cream formula that helps reduce freckles. Make your face white? The formula that has been clarified earlier Can it be used? Thank you.
thaisorn_katay

Postby thaisorn_katay » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:29 am

Please disturb me. Thank you.
thaisorn_katay

Postby staff » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:52 pm

Hello, the formula that members ask "may" can help. But the problem will never go away. If members do not control the light that will come on the skin. which is photosensitive and ready to happen light control guidelines Not to hit the skin in many ways, such as not being exposed to the sun avoid sunlight Or if unavoidable, use sunscreen products. that is highly efficient enough Treatment for melasma or freckles It's not just the use of ingredients. whitening [including maybe seeing a doctor for doctors to prescribe stronger drugs] including ผลัดเซลล์ผิว with a group of ingredients ผลัดเซลล์ผิว [This will make the skin more sensitive to light], but it is important to protect the skin from further freckles/blemishes with adequate skin protection. According to the advice above Letting freckles or blemishes come back up again in the future. This will make treatment even more difficult.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development