Cosmetics Formulation Development

ถามสูตรเพื่อผิวกระจ่างใสแบบนี้ได้ไหมคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can I ask for a formula for clear skin like this?

Postby mayurin-tengya » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:30 pm

Hello, I want to make a recipe for day and middle cream. Adapted from the post The expectation of the formula is about white skin. Clear. My skin type: Oily skin with black marks from acne. no inflammatory acne There may be some obstruction. The current face color is darker than the neck. Skin type is not allergic to anything. Apply at night. Water part 1. น้ำกลั่น Remaining 2. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% 3. GlucoBright™ 4% 4. Active Resveratrol™ 7% 5. Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5% 6. Disodium EDTA 0.2% 7. AcneBee™ Extra 1% [help ลดความมันผิว ] 8. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 5 % [reduces สิวอุดตัน help ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Brighten skin] Oil part 1. MSH White Absorb™ 5% formula for the day, cut off the water, Article 4 with the oil out. Question 1. Night/day formula. If you want to add a substance to increase absorption, you should use Reservoir-Tech 3% that it should not be put in a formula that contains oil or Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) 3% good. 2.Is the formula possible? Which substance should be added or reduced? Disturbing the staff to help tell.
mayurin-tengya

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Ask Reservoir-Tech Formula

Postby mayurin-tengya » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:58 am

Hello, I want to make a recipe for day and middle cream. Adapted from the post The expectation of the formula is about white skin. Clear. My skin type: Oily skin with black marks from acne. no inflammatory acne There may be some blockage. The current face color is darker than the neck. Skin type is not allergic to anything. Apply at night. Water part 1. น้ำกลั่น Remaining 2. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% 3. GlucoBright™ 4% 4. Active Resveratrol™ 7% 5. Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5% 6. Disodium EDTA 0.2% 7. AcneBee™ Extra 1% [help ลดความมันผิว ] 8. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 5 % [reduces สิวอุดตัน help ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Brighten skin] Oil part 1. MSH White Absorb™ 5% day formula cut off the water, Article 4 with the oil out. Question 1. Night/day formula. If you want to add a substance to increase absorption, you should use Reservoir-Tech 3% that it should not be put in a formula that contains oil or Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) 3% good 2.Is the formula possible? Which substance should be added or reduced, please tell me.
mayurin-tengya

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Can I ask for a formula for clear skin like this?

Postby staff » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Hello Active Resveratrol™ The study team recommends starting at 3% enough. Using a high rate will cause a sticky feeling. especially for oily skin
1.night/day formula If you want to add a substance to increase absorption, you should use Reservoir-Tech 3% that it should not be put in a formula that contains oil or Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) 3% good
formula of members The teaching team recommends using Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) is definitely more suitable.
2.Is the formula possible? Which substance should be added or reduced? Disturbing staff please tell
missing สารกันเสีย recommended team Mild Preserved Eco 1% section Others are suitable
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Can I ask for a formula for clear skin like this?

Postby staff » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:44 pm

Hello, the study team gave a warning. Please refrain from making duplicate posts.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development