Cosmetics Formulation Development

ครีมนวดผมจาก Lanofree™ (Synthetic Lanolin)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Lanofree™ Hair Conditioner (Synthetic Lanolin)

Postby ezarian11 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:54 am

Hello team I didn't know there was a recipe for this conditioner made from. Lanofree™ (Synthetic Lanolin) , if so please help.
ezarian11

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Lanofree™ Hair Conditioner (Synthetic Lanolin)

Postby staff » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello, I would like to introduce members You can see an example of a hair conditioner recipe. from product details Behentrimonium Chloride which members can add Lanofree™ in the above formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ezarian11 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:00 am

For more information, you can use Lanofree™ instead of Behentrimonium Chloride and Cetrimonium Chloride at all.
ezarian11

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:29 am

Hello, the working mechanism is different. Lanofree™ is a heavy wax-like oil that can coat the hair well. and cannot be washed away easily. makes it possible to help shine and give me good weight Behentrimonium Chloride and Cetrimonium Chloride has a different process. The two substances are positively charged. So it can stick on the hair without being washed off easily. [Due to negatively charged hair] The team couldn't tell. any ingredient Will suit the hair of the members the most. The study team recommends members to try all 3 items to see which one they like the most. *Personal opinions of the team* Usually, it's my shoulder that I choose to use BTAC + Poly-Conditioner Pro and I feel that is enough. Personally, the team itself like to avoid using Silicone
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development