Cosmetics Products Analysis

สอบถามเรื่องสูตร เซรั่มวิตมินซีค่ะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Re: Question about recipe Vitamin C serum

Postby toeynavarek » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:32 pm

This product is not currently used. What? ละลายสิวอุดตัน right now I'm 33 years old if perfect -C doesn't work well after using it Vitamin C which one is good and which substance can be put together with vitamin C to reduce acne?
toeynavarek

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about recipe Vitamin C serum.

Postby toeynavarek » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:39 pm

This product is not currently used. What? ละลายสิวอุดตัน Vitamin C now I'm 33 years old. Vitamin C which one is good and which substance can be put together with vitamin C to reduce acne?
toeynavarek

Postby staff » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:37 am

Hello, for your skin problems, the team thinks that we should solve acne problems. Before other matters, I recommend as follows: 1. BHA Toner is used to wipe the face 1-2 times a day after washing your face, leave it on the skin for at least 30 minutes, then rinse. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid 6.6% Water, the remainder 2. Gel ลดความมันผิว Apply twice a day to the skin before bedtime. Can be applied thickly to moisturize the skin. Zinc PCA 1% Licorice Extract 1% Safe-B3 5% L-Carnitine 3% AcneBee™ Extra 1% Reservoir-Tech 3% Mild Preserved Eco 1% AnyGel 1% water portion The remaining members can choose to add other skin care ingredients into the gel formula ลดความมันผิว but the team does not recommend due to the appearance of oily skin when adding too much ingredients May cause greasy skin when after the acne problem has subsided Skin care in other areas can be done easily and more fully.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby toeynavarek » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:04 am

Thank you very much. I will try to follow the formula I have told you. Here, I would like to ask another question. If vitamin C, the L-ascorbic acid Is there any substance that can slow down performance and can be stored for 1-2 months. Younger from the body Ferulic Acid + Vitamin E or is there any substance instead of Ferulic Can you get another one?
toeynavarek

Re: Question about recipe Vitamin C serum.

Postby staff » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:33 am

Hello, there are no substitutes. Ferulic Acid in this formula. To delay further deterioration, please consider Protec™ OX , Protec™ UV
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Previous

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis