Cosmetics Formulation Development

สารลดจุดด่างดำเหล่านี้ ควรใส่กี่% คะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

How many % should I use to reduce these dark spots?

Postby natwaranthorn.prae » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:02 pm

Please inquire Very interested in the cream to reduce dark spots. Because I still can't find a good one. So I want to discuss how many % of these substances should be put in, or should I cut anything out and substances that help bring Active substances into the skin at a deeper level on the web? What substance is recommended and how many % is good? Active Ingredient : Actiwhite (Water (and) glycerin ) glycerin (and)Sucrose Dilaurate(and) Polysorbate20 (and)Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract)) Alpha-Arbutin Arbutin[/b ] Beta-white (Water (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Hydrogenated Lecithin (and) Sodium Oleate (and) Oligopeptide-68 (and) Disodium EDTA ) Butylene Glycol [/ b] Etioline( Butylene Glycol (and) Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract (and) Mitracarpus Scaber ( and) Oligopeptide-1) Hamamelis Virginiana ( Witch Hazel ) Extract Laricyl( Butylene Glycol (and) Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract) Mulberry extract liquid (Mulberry Bark Extract)( Morus Alba Root Extract) Pueraria mirifica extract SymWhite ( Phenylethyl Resorcinol ) ODA White ( Octadecenedioic Acid) Thank you very much.
natwaranthorn.prae

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: How many % should I use to reduce these dark spots?

Postby staff » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:13 am

Hello, the selection of ingredients is too many. For the same purpose ( whitening ) is often not useful or more efficient. For formula development to be the right purpose and solve skin problems on the spot The study team would like to know more about dark spots. What kind of black spots are these? It happened for any reason (sun exposure or age or hormonal changes. or other reasons) if there is additional information such as pictures, age, it will help the team to be able to recommend better.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby natwaranthorn.prae » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:24 pm

The causes of dark spots that I want to fix are 1. Dark spots from acne that heal slowly. 2. Dark spots from age. This is the 2 main reasons that I want to fix. The part that is not related to black spots is Tighten pores. How can I help you with advice? thank you very much
natwaranthorn.prae

Postby staff » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:17 am

Hello
1. Dark spots from acne that disappear slowly
Black marks from acne Use a group of ingredients. AHA , BHA , LHA , PHA or a group of ingredients ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Which will be the most relevant to the problem?
2. Black spots from age
can be used. ODA White and/or Sym-White and/or Alpha Arbutin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby natwaranthorn.prae » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:42 am

Another question waiting to be answered is what is the substance that is effective in bringing active substances into the skin at a deeper level, do you have any recommendations? Thank you very much ^_^
natwaranthorn.prae

Postby staff » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:41 pm

Hello, please ask members to check the ingredients in this category. PENETRATION ENHANCER นำพาสารสู่ผิว
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development