Fragrance Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องการทำบุหงา/ดอกไม้แห้ง เพื่อให้กลิ่นคงทนค่ะ

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Inquire about potpourri/dried flowers To make the smell last.

Postby k.maneekorn » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:31 am

1. Potpourri bags made of lace. Packaged dry potpourri (as เปลือกสน dried) and flower tea (a dried auspicious flower) want to make the potpourri smell longer. than using essential oils to spray What substances help make potpourri? And does the flower tea smell lasting or not? ---> The additional problem is The smell doesn't spread/must bend down to smell it close to smell it. Is there any way you recommend? And I want the fragrance to last but not make the dye that dissolves, what can I do? Currently, the problem encountered is the use of the head. น้ำหอม spray on the potpourri to dissolve the potpourri dye with / (dry flower tea. when being injected with the head น้ำหอม directly makes the dried flowers soft and etched into the color of dry leaves too) 2. I would like to ask for advice. Information about scented bags because it has been used successfully for sale the inner material is Vermiculite, plant material It is an alumino- Silica mineral. Silica te type, light weight, neutral reaction, pH Neutral, insoluble, but absorbs water well --- > 5 scented bags like this have a lasting smell. I would like to ask for advice. To do it yourself, we can use น้ำมันหอมระเหย or head น้ำหอม I spray directly into vermiculite during use น้ำมันหอมระเหย ? น้ำมันหอมระเหย with headers น้ำหอม recommended. Which one do you use more? and if you want a lasting fragrance Do you have any additional advice? which substance to add :D :D :D 3. What kind of substance helps smell? น้ำหอม lasting longer on the fabric, I want to try some drops น้ำหอม directly onto a lace bag. for easy filling because of the artificial potpourri bags It is a sewing work that is not easy to remove to drip. น้ำหอม later between wood - vermiculite - lace, what kind of material can make the smell more durable? Thank you in advance
k.maneekorn

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about making potpourri / dried flowers To make the smell last.

Postby staff » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Hello
1. Potpourri bags made of lace Packaged dry potpourri (as เปลือกสน dried) and flower tea (a dried auspicious flower) want to make the potpourri smell longer. than using essential oils to spray What substances help make potpourri? And does the flower tea smell lasting or not? ---> The additional problem is The smell doesn't spread/must bend down to smell it close to smell it. Is there any way you recommend? And I want the fragrance to last but not make the dye that dissolves, what can I do? Currently, the problem encountered is the use of the head. น้ำหอม spray on the potpourri to dissolve the potpourri dye with / (dry flower tea. when being injected with the head น้ำหอม directly softens dried flowers and is etched into a dry leaf color too)[/quote. ] น้ำหอม contain components that are solvent. If members find that using น้ำหอม such causes the dissolution of the color. It will be a choice. น้ำหอม other instead for fixing the scent in this manner. The team recommends using Last-Fix
2. I would like to ask for advice about perfume bags. because it has been used successfully for sale the inner material is Vermiculite, plant material It is a mineral in the alumino- group Silica te type light weight neutral reaction pH Neutral, insoluble, but absorbs water well --- > 5 scented bags like this have a lasting smell. I would like to ask for advice. To do it yourself, we can use น้ำมันหอมระเหย or heading น้ำหอม I spray directly into vermiculite while using น้ำมันหอมระเหย ? น้ำมันหอมระเหย with headers น้ำหอม recommended. Which one do you use more? and if you want a lasting fragrance Do you have any additional advice? which substance to add :D :D :D
Sorry, we don't have any advice in this case. due to lack of knowledge
3. What substances are there that help smell? น้ำหอม lasting longer on the fabric, I want to try some drops น้ำหอม directly onto the lace bag. for easy filling because of the artificial potpourri bags It is a sewing work that is not easy to remove to drip. น้ำหอม after
Last-Fix
between wood - vermiculite - lace What kind of material can make the smell last better?
I don't know, sorry.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development