Cosmetics Products Analysis

สอบถามสูตรกันแดด

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Ask about sunscreen recipes.

Postby kissziza » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:12 pm

Hello, I would like to ask you about the formula for sunscreen. If I'm wrong, I'm very sorry. An example of a sunscreen formula. SPF Protect Ultra™ II 15% 1. SPF Protect Ultra II 15% 2. Milk Lotion Maker 3% 3. Satin Cream Maker 0.7% 4. Water 80.3% 5. Mild Preserved Eco 1% and an example of a sunscreen formula. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid (oil-in-water cream) 1.Water 66% 2. Milk Lotion Maker 3% 3. LipidSoft 5% 4. Phenoxyethanol SA 1 % 5. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% Can you mix it by using your hands to mix it together? Well, there's no blender. and the formula used Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid can add Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse™ mixed in ซิลิโคน Cyclomethicone in a 1:1 ratio? Thank you very much in advance
kissziza

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about sunscreen formula

Postby staff » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:47 am

Hello. Sunscreen formula as asked by members. A blender should be used for mixing. In order to get the highest SPF value, the learning team recommends a formula that can be hand-mixed together and provides a good SPF/PA value as follows: 1. Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) 10% 2. Light Cream Maker 1% 3. Mild Preserved Eco 1% ( สารกันเสีย ) 4.Water the rest Mixing process: Mix 1 to 4 people or blender. Stir until homogeneous and add 2 people or blender until creamy consistency and add 3 people or blender to combine. You will get an approximate value: SPF30, PA+++ and a lightweight sunscreen.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis