Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรค่ะ เน้นบำรุงให้ผิวขาว+อยากให้มีPiteraในสูตร

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for the recipe Focus on nourishing the skin + wanting to have Pitera in the formula

Postby radar_ray7 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:20 pm

from the original formula that was asked But I want to use all the old ingredients first. So I solved this formula. Focus on nourishing white skin + want to have Pitera in the recipe (I already ordered the ingredients). Safe B3 5% GlucoBright 4 % Alpha Arbutin 1 % Double Hyaluron 8 % Trehalose 3 % Yeast Radiance 3 % Rice Vitamin 2 % Vitamin B5 2 % Willow Bark Extract 5 % Soy Extract 5 % Alpha Oil Tocopheryl Acetate 0.5 % MSH White Absorb 5 % Sym White 0.5 % Base 1,2-Hexanediol 6 % ReservoirTech 3 % Satin Cream Maker 2 % Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate remaining 45 % I would like to ask you the following questions 1.Ingredients whitening is there any duplicate? 2. The mixing process is Mix the water part + the oil mixture + add Sym White , Alpha Arbutin , Reservoir-Tech , Soy Extract in the last step, is that correct?
radar_ray7

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Formula question Focus on nourishing the skin + wanting to have Pitera in the formula

Postby staff » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:09 am

Hello, the team asked questions - the skin characteristics of the members. Especially in terms of moisture. - This formula is used during the day or at night.
1.Ingredients whitening Is there a duplicate or not?
can be used together according to the formula?
2.The mixing process is Mix the water part + the oil mixture + add Sym White , Alpha Arbutin , Reservoir-Tech , Soy Extract in the last step Is that correct?
Mix the water part, add Satin Cream Maker Blend or stir until you get gel-cream texture. and then add some of the oil to the formula Blend or stir until you get a creamy texture. Ingredients Sym White , Alpha Arbutin , Reservoir-Tech , Soy Extract can be blended or blended with the cream in the final step. in terms of suitability for the skin The team cannot comment until the information above is received.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Formula question Focus on nourishing the skin + wanting to have Pitera in the formula

Postby radar_ray7 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:11 am

Thank you, I have dry skin. But it can be especially dry lately because retin a fixes สิวอุดตัน . I use it as a moisturizer in the morning and evening. Is there any ingredient that makes my skin sensitive to light? More -- - This is a formula that can be used with normal skin. with many people and see the result (white skin) clearly So I will let people I know (who want to have white skin) with mothers who have blemishes + normal-dry skin, use it too.
radar_ray7

Postby staff » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:40 pm

Hi,
but it might be especially dry lately because I applied retin a to fix it สิวอุดตัน . I use it as a morning and evening moisturizer. Is there any ingredient that makes my skin sensitive? to the light?
If you are currently using Retin A, you should not use ingredients that can irritate your skin. Members should use only ingredients that help maintain healthy skin/ ให้ความชุ่มชื้นผิว only from the member's formula. List of ingredients that can strengthen skin / ให้ความชุ่มชื้นผิว or brightens it without any skin irritation. will have this water mixture Safe B3 5% GlucoBright 4 % Double Hyaluron 8 % Trehalose 3 % Yeast Radiance 3 % Rice Vitamin 2 % Vitamin B5 2 % Soy Extract 5 % of Alpha oil Tocopheryl Acetate 0.5 % part of Base 1,2-Hexanediol 6 % ReservoirTech 3 % Satin Cream Maker 2 % Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate The rest 45 %
so I will give my acquaintance (who wants white skin) to my mother who has melasma + normal-dry skin. Use it too
due to different skin types. Including the current mother's skin does not use Retin A like members. The right formula will be different characteristics. The problem of melasma itself requires the use of ingredients. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว + group ingredient whitening together. Also, the most important thing is to protect the skin from light. in order not to cause more blemish in the future This will make treatment even more difficult.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby radar_ray7 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:46 pm

Please ask more. If the formula contains irritants and formulas that recommend removing irritants Can it be used on the mouth? After applying, I use a thick layer of Vaseline.
radar_ray7

Postby staff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:25 pm

Hello, the reason why members want to use this formula on their lips. for what purpose
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby radar_ray7 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:21 am

to be whitening the lips whiter, not black because the lip balm that is applied has no ingredients. whitening I'm just curious. whether it can be done Is there any danger? Personally, I use balms and Vaseline, apply only + often, refrain from licking lips. Changed toothpaste But the mouth is still dark like a smoker.
radar_ray7

Postby staff » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:08 pm

Hello, members can use ingredients whitening kind that does not irritate the skin (From the above formula is Safe B3 5% GlucoBright 4 % Yeast Radiance 3 % Soy Extract 5% %) with lips normally. without the need for vaseline ลดการระคายเคือง , members can also use whitenng ingredients in addition to these 4 on their lips if the ingredient whitening that does not irritate the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development