Haircare Recipes

สอบถามอัตราส่วนผสมแชมพูค่ะ

sharing your hair care recipes

Ask about the shampoo mix ratio.

Postby p_pattreeya » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:38 pm

I want to use shampoo 2 formulas, how much ratio should I use? 1. Formula with a pH of about 7.5 (applied to dogs) does not irritate the eyes. Reduce inflammation, allergic rash. skin itching Maintain healthy skin From the looks of it, the ingredients are as follows. What ratio should I use? - Cocamidopropyl Betaine - Borage Oil (Hi GLA) - Babassu Oil - Bisabolol - Avena sativa (Oat) Oil]Avena Sativa(Oat) Oil - shea butter - Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids - น้ำกลั่น 2. Hair loss and dandruff shampoo formula pH 5.5 - Cocamidopropyl Betaine - Borage Oil (Hi GLA) - Fractionated Coconut Oil - Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) - Zinc PCA - Biotin Express - น้ำกลั่น If there is a missing ingredient, change or add any part, please suggest me. Thank you.
p_pattreeya

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about shampoo mix ratio?

Postby p_pattreeya » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:20 am

Hello, this is the staff will come to answer correctly or not?
p_pattreeya

Can I use this ratio of ingredients?

Postby p_pattreeya » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:20 pm

Can this ratio be used to make shampoo? If you want to adjust the pH to 7.5, you should put a pH adjuster. 1. Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base 35 % 2. Borage Oil (Hi GLA) 10 % 3. Avena sativa (Oat) Oil 10 % 4. nano silver Pure™ 1 % 5. น้ำกลั่น 44 % sterile. Mixing process, can mix 2,3,4 into 5 and add 1 into it?
p_pattreeya

Postby staff » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:04 am

Hello
1. Formulated with a pH of about 7.5 (applied to dogs) does not irritate the eyes. Reduce inflammation, allergic rash. skin itching Maintain healthy skin From the looks of it, the ingredients are as follows. What ratio should I use? - Cocamidopropyl Betaine - Borage Oil (Hi GLA) - Babassu Oil - Bisabolol - Avena sativa (Oat) Oil ]Avena Sativa(Oat) Oil - shea butter - Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids - น้ำกลั่น
- The formula does not irritate the eyes. There is only one option. Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base (pH 6, Clear, Foaming) - Any shampoo formula can't reduce inflammation and allergic rashes. Due to the components that can help reduce inflammation / allergic rash Must be left on the skin to be absorbed into the skin Ingredients in the shampoo formula If not in the group that can stick to the skin ( มีประจุบวก ), it is immediately washed away when washed by water. which makes the expectation of any result is very low
- ขจัดรังแค Learn how to use it. Dandruff-Guard™ and/or Zinc Pyrithione is more objective. Zinc PCA Ka - For newbies who start mixing shampoo. Learn how to use Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) instead of สารซักฟอก /any rinse in This formula is - Cocamidopropyl Betaine - The other ingredients, according to the instructions above, are washed off immediately and what efficacy can be expected. low To use such ingredients Learn how to make a water spray, spray your hair after you've finished washing it and wipe it dry. The benefits are clear and worth more.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby p_pattreeya » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:39 am

Thank you. The shampoo ขจัดรังแค and reduce shedding, can I use this mixture? Yes - Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) - Dandruff-Guard™ - Zinc PCA - Biotin Express™ - Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ - Hydrolyzed Silk Protein ( Sericin , Powder) - Bergamot Essential Oil (italy, Fruit) and the other one, if it's a body spray, what base should I use to mix it? - Borage Oil (Hi GLA) - Babassu Oil - Bisabolol - Avena sativa (Oat) Oil ]Avena Sativa(Oat) Oil - shea butter - Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids - nano silver Pure™
p_pattreeya

Postby staff » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:08 am

Hello Dear team, please inform the member's warning. Stop posting duplicate threads For related questions Please inquire in the same thread only. The staff found that the member has posted a topic twice for the shampoo formula that the member asked. I don't know if the member has read the instructions as the team has recommended in the previous answer, have you completed it yet?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby p_pattreeya » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:34 am

Hello, I apologize to the staff for posting multiple threads. Because I see no answer, I'm not sure if there is a problem with this thread until 6 days have passed, so there are staff coming in to answer. Thank you for answering questions. As for the shampoo formula, as suggested by the staff, it has changed the formula and is a component of shampoo because at first it focuses on natural, but the staff suggested it has changed according to the Staff as follows - Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 30 % - Dandruff-Guard™ 1 % - Biotin Express™ 1.5 % - Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 0.5 % - Hydrolyzed Silk Protein ( Sericin , Powder) 0.5% - Bergamot Essential Oil 1 % - Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% - 44.5% water and the other is about the helper ลดการระคายเคือง The staff suggested that shampoo should not be made because the substance will disappear completely. It should be a spray, water spray, so asked if it was a spray should be used. Which one is mixed like a hair spray or mixed with water and can be used? because I don't want the gooey I want it to be easily absorbed into the skin. Thank you very much staff
p_pattreeya

Postby staff » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:02 pm

Hello
- Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 30 % - Dandruff-Guard™ 1 % - Biotin Express™ 1.5 % - Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 0.5 % - Hydrolyzed Silk Protein ( Sericin , Powder) 0.5% - Bergamot Essential Oil 1 % - Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% - Water 44.5%[/quote ] This formula The study team recommends for the same reason, namely the use of certain nourishing ingredients. that need time to be absorbed into the scalp to be effective For this formula, if possible, the study team recommends bringing Biotin Express™ , Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ , Hydrolyzed Silk Protein ( Sericin , Powder) is added to the formula for Hair spray, however, has research that Panthenol ( Vitamin B5 ) can be absorbed into fast hair Even during the shampooing and was immediately washed away. But the rate of absorption and residual in the hair. Still less than the use in the leave-on formula greatly. Finally, it's up to the members to decide. By the big brands that use these ingredients in their formulas. Will be used at a very low rate [0.1-0.5%]
. The other one, if it's a skin spray, what should be used as a base in the mix? - Borage Oil (Hi GLA) - Babassu Oil - Bisabolol - Avena sativa (Oat) Oil ]Avena Sativa(Oat) Oil - shea butter - Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids - nano silver Pure™
The team asked about the main purpose of this spray if you want to nourish your hair. reduce shedding You can mix the 3 ingredients mentioned earlier in this sample spray - Biotin Express™ - Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ - Hydrolyzed Silk Protein ( Sericin , Powder) - Ethyl Alcohol 20% [helps the spray lightly and Quick dry, easy to absorb] - สารกันเสีย , the rest
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby p_pattreeya » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:26 pm

Hello staff, is there a way to reduce the smell or cover up the smell? Borage Oil (Hi GLA) ?
p_pattreeya

Postby staff » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello Citromask will help. can reduce the smell but if using Borage Oil (Hi GLA) at a high rate Maybe try to reduce the usage rate some. together with the use Citromask
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Next

Return to Haircare Recipes