Cosmetics Products Analysis

สูตรทาหน้า+ผิวตัว+ปาก+ผม

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Formula for face + body + mouth + hair

Postby nattya60 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:18 pm

I'm a little worried. Argan Oil (Organic - Virgin - Deodorized) shea butter (Refined) Grape Seed Oil (Refined) We put all three of them together. Then apply to face + body + mouth + hair. Can you directly? Will it result in clogged facial skin? (A person who has สิวอุดตัน inflamed acne, acne scars, large pores and oily skin) Thank you very much.
nattya60

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: face+body+lip+hair formula

Postby staff » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:16 pm

Hello,
please ask me a question. Argan Oil (Organic - Virgin - Deodorized) shea butter (Refined) Grape Seed Oil (Refined) We put all three of them together. Then apply all over face + body + mouth + hair. Can I directly
do this? shea butter will look like butter. If desired, mix it with the other two ingredients, which are oily. Please use warm heat 50-60 degrees to help melt into oil. and then mixed together Wait for it to cool and it will become thicker on its own.
Will it result in clogged skin?
Normally, these 3 types of natural oils/butters do not clog pores. It's an individual matter. So it can happen or not happen. The team can't confirm.
(A person who has สิวอุดตัน inflamed acne, acne scars, large pores and oily skin)
Based on this information, the team did not think. Characteristics of ingredients that members are choosing for their skin. Suitable for members' skin. Members should avoid any oil or butter and choose to use ingredients to help. ลดความมันผิว instead for the problem สิวอุดตัน choose the ingredient. ละลายสิวอุดตัน
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis