Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยปรับสูตรครีมค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can you help me adjust the cream recipe?

Postby hassaya.k » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:45 am

want to make blemish reduction cream ลดริ้วรอย for my mother, she is combination/dehydrated skin 1. น้ำกลั่น = Remaining 2. LipidSoft CC = 15% 3. Repair Activator = 10% 4. Argireline = 10% 5. DMAE = 10% 6. Willow Bark Extract = 10% 7. Sweet Almond Oil = 5% 8. MOIST24 = 5% 9. Active Resveratrol = 3% 10. Pep-Coll = 3% 11. Trans-White = 3% 12. Vitamin B5 (Extra Lite) = 3% 13. 1,2-Hexanediol = 3% 14. Cell-Energy = 2% 15 . PE-1 Aqua = 2% 16. Satin Cream Maker = 1.5% (may be adjusted according to the texture cream) 17. Mild Preserved Eco = 0.8% 18. Sym-White = 0.5% 19. Sodium EDTA = 0.2% (A) Oil-Phase : Mix 2+7+15 (B) Water-Phase : Mix 1+19+3+ 4+5+6+8+9+11+12+13+14+18+16 Then add (A)+(B) together and add 3+10+18+17 1. From the above ingredients Which one is doing the same job? use the wrong amount Or incompatible and have to cut it off? 2. Want to add Essential Oil goes in a bit. Are you going to hit with the smell of some substances? Please disturb the team. Thank you.
hassaya.k

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me adjust the cream formula

Postby hassaya.k » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:40 am

Ask for more information. 3. You can use Plankton instead of Repair Activator in the recipe? Can I use the products from the shop? Thank you.
hassaya.k

Postby staff » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:05 pm

Hello, the team learns to ask the members to mix with people's hands or do you have any blending aids? For preliminary formula customization, our team recommends 1. Cut DMAE is removed due to its electrolyte nature. Satin Cream Maker 2. Reduce LipidSoft CC 5% because the formula has Sweet Almond Oil Another 5% already, 10% oil in the formula is enough. For combination skin If used in more quantities, it will feel greasy on the skin. In the case of a blender please change from PE-1 Aqua as Phospholipid 3% if you don't have a blender. Please use Reservoir-Tech 3% instead, because PE-1 Aqua is not suitable for use in formulations with oil-soluble active ingredients. The mixing process is correct. In the process of filling the part of the oil into the water part Gradually add a little at a time, stir to combine, then add more.
1. from the above ingredients Which one is doing the same job? use the wrong amount Or is it incompatible and have to cut it out?
The team recommends that the reduction Repair Activator ] Repair Activator to 5% and Vitamin B5 (Extra-Lite) to 2% and Willow Bark Extract left 5 % would be more appropriate. [Except in the case of a lot of blemishes, keep Willow Bark Extract 10% same as before]
2. I want to add Essential Oil goes in a bit. Are you going to hit with the smell of some substance?
The team can't comment on the smell, sorry. You can add if you want. But please keep in mind that Essential Oil can irritate the skin, especially some such as Tea Tree Oil . Blemish problems must be solved together with the use of highly effective sunscreen products. If there is still exposure to UV light without protection. Melasma will occur again and can be fixed more difficult than before.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby hassaya.k » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:48 am

Thank you very much team
hassaya.k

Postby hassaya.k » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:11 am

[quote="hassaya.k"]Please ask for more information 3. You can use Plankton instead of Repair Activator in the formula? Can I use the products from the shop? Thank you
Please help the team to answer more questions in this part. Thank you.
hassaya.k

Postby staff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:39 am

Hello,
can use Plankton instead of Repair Activator in the formula. Can you?
If the word is interchangeable, it means that the performance is interchangeable. There are no ingredients that are equally effective in all respects. Therefore, there are no ingredients that can be substituted. If the word interchange means Can be combined with other ingredients in the recipe. Both ingredients can be included in this recipe. which can be dissolved in water as well
If you mix dishwashing liquid that doesn't dry your hands Can I use the products from the shop?
Dishwashing liquid that doesn't dry out my hands. is to reduce the use สารซักฟอก at a lower rate. or change the use สารซักฟอก to a less effective type for removing fat. This will reduce the removal of fat of the skin as well. thus reducing dry hands. But the fat removal on the plate will also be lower. The team thinks that the best way is to wear gloves or if it is not convenient. Is to apply skin cream immediately after washing dishes. [which causes the fat on the skin to be washed away]
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development