Cosmetics Products Analysis

ครีมทากลางวันกับกลางคืน ต่างกันอย่างไร

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Day and night cream what's the difference

Postby nid.544595 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:57 pm

I want to do both. Like to read the various threads as a guideline. applied to oneself But when I read it, people only asked about day cream. Please ask questions. 1. How is day cream different from night cream? 2. Someone once said that a night cream can wear more nourishing agents. Don't worry about the oiliness of your skin. Because after applying it, I go to sleep. 3. I think the two species are probably different. Otherwise, it wouldn't sell separately, right? 4. If you're going to make a night cream I would like you to suggest which products should be available. More in the recipe 5. Well, if it's good Can you suggest a recipe and how to mix it, it would be great.
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Day and night cream what's the difference

Postby staff » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Hello
1.How is the day cream different from the night cream?
The weight of the formula? Daytime tends to focus on lightness. Use a limited amount of nourishing ingredients. I don't want the formula to be too heavy. to be suitable for use during the day This is often used in conjunction with other products such as sunscreen or makeup while at night. You can use the ingredients to the fullest.
4.if making a night cream I would like you to suggest which products should be available. Some more into the recipe
Ingredients don't have to be different. But may be used at different levels. For example, if using any ingredient in a night cream at 5% may choose to use only 2% for the day cream. This depends on other elements being considered, for example, the user's skin type [if dry, heavy use of day creams, and skin tones]. Contains a large amount of ingredients It might be appropriate]
5. Well, if it's good. It would be great to suggest a recipe including how to mix it.
The choice of ingredients depends on the purpose. that the members want to maintain or solving skin problems in any aspect Try to study the ingredients in different categories from the web page first.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Day and night cream what's the difference

Postby nid.544595 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:44 am

Thank you very much, I have been enlightened.
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis