Haircare Recipes

รบกวน ขอสูตร สเปรย์ฉีดผมหอมและบำรุง

sharing your hair care recipes

Please ask for the formula, fragrant and nourishing hair spray.

Postby phosiaa » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Feel free to ask me. The formula for hair spray smells good and nourishes the hair in the water. Thank you :D
phosiaa

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask for a formula for fragrant and nourishing hair spray.

Postby everywear.everywhere » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:00 pm

I want it too Ask for ratios and ingredients that help maintain smooth hair. but don't make me oily But the focus is on wanting to spray it and my hair smells good. I don't know which scent to choose. Brand-name scents and Pheromone can be used as a mix for making hair mist, thank you very much [! -- s:) -->:)
everywear.everywhere

Postby staff » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:08 pm

Hello, members can mix spray. น้ำหอม as usual, sample ratio head น้ำหอม 20-30% Ethyl Alcohol the rest to complete 100% in the hair care section. Members can choose to use nourishing ingredients in the formula. For example, use Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 1% in formula
Smooth hair
Please use a group of ingredients. For example, you could add Silicone Hi-Cond 3% in the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby everywear.everywhere » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:08 am

I would like to ask more questions. 1. Between Pure Keratin™ with Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite , which one is more effective in nourishing hair? or how is it different I don't know if you can use them together. 2. Then should use Pure Keratin™ in what ratio is it suitable for hair mist? (Probably 1-2% right?) 3. Both Pure Keratin™ and Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite is soluble in water. Show that in the mix must be used น้ำกลั่น to mix with the hair treatment first. and then mix with the head น้ำหอม + Ethyl Alcohol right? If yes, don't know how many % water should be used to dissolve Pure Keratin™ and Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite 1%, please help me, I'm really newbie and thank you so much ^^
everywear.everywhere

Postby phosiaa » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Thank you very much :D
phosiaa

Postby staff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:19 pm

Hello
1. Between Pure Keratin™ with Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite Which one is more effective in nourishing your hair? or how is it different I don't know if you can use them together. Will the properties overlap?
The two ingredients have different characteristics. do not provide the same benefit And do not work with the same mechanism. Both types can be used together.
2. then should use Pure Keratin™ In what ratio is it suitable for hair mist? (Probably 1-2%, right?)
Members can check from the website. The team copied it from the web page.
Usage rate: 0.5-2.0% (1.0% recommended for hair restoration in shampoo or conditioner, rinse-off type and recommended 2.0% for leave-on hair treatment/mask)
3. Both Pure Keratin™ and Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite are both soluble in water. Show that in the mix must be used น้ำกลั่น mixed with hair conditioner first. and then mix with the head น้ำหอม + Ethyl Alcohol right? If yes, don't know how many % water should be used to dissolve Pure Keratin™ ? Pure Keratin™ and Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite 1%
Our team recommends 20% water in the formula. Yes, the rest shall be Ethyl Alcohol for quick drying formula. Not sticky on the hair or scalp.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby everywear.everywhere » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:59 pm

Thank you very much. Allow me to ask more questions. If you want to add ingredients that help ควบคุมความมัน of the scalp I don't know which one should I add? to match the ingredients below Please suggest me. Now select the ingredients as follows: 1. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite 1% 2. Creatine 100 1% 3. น้ำกลั่น 20% 4. Header น้ำหอม 20% 5. Ethyl Alcohol fill up to 100% thanks in advance yes ^^
everywear.everywhere

Postby staff » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:56 pm

Hello, choose the ingredients ลดความมันผิว , it can reduce hair oiliness. (Which is caused by the oiliness of the scalp) as well. Recommended study team Trial starts with Zinc PCA 1% + L-Carnitine 3% if not enough In the future, you can choose more ingredients.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby everywear.everywhere » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:03 pm

I don't know that if I put all the ingredients like this, I need to add objects. กันเสีย ? how long And if you put it on, how long will it last? Thank you very much.
everywear.everywhere

Postby staff » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:49 am

Hello, if the formula has the proportion of Ethyl Alcohol Over 30% Optional. สารกันเสีย because Ethyl Alcohol can kill germs in the body already. For more information about the life of the developed product Please study it here topic171.html
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Haircare Recipes