Make-up Recipes

สอบถามลิปจิ้มจุ่ม เนื้อไม่นุ่มลื่นค่ะ

share your make-up formulations

Inquire about Lip Dim Dip The meat is not soft and smooth.

Postby merritze.mm » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:17 pm

Please inquire It's fit to make a lip dipped in matte texture without using ซิลิโคน is heavy because I am allergic to this one ( Dimethicone ) and the texture of the lip came out very dry. I barely pulled the brush from the tube. It's like a poster color when it's almost solid. How can I adjust it? Ingredients 1.Isodecane 10% 2. Cyclomethicone 15% 3. Hectorite Oil Gel 8% 4. SiliSolve Plus 5% 5. Silicone film (long-wear) 5% 6. Sweet Almond Oil 1% 7. Vitamin E 1% 8. Oil Film 6% 9. Oil-Fix 1% 10. PMMA Powder cream 2% 11. Silk Sericite Powder (Matte) 20 % 12. Matte Silica 5% 13.Mica for makeup (EasyMix) 20 % 14. Flavor Oil 1% 15. Phenoxyethanol 1% is made by separating the liquid ingredients. Mix and warm slightly, except Vitamin E น้ำหอม and กันเสีย and then mix the powder and color together until you get the desired color. Wait for the liquid mixture to cool, add Vitamin E น้ำหอม and กันเสีย Stir until combined and add the powdered part. Blend until all combined, then pour into the tube and close the lid. But leave it for about 8 hours. Open the lip tube to test the color. Lip texture is very dry and hard. When applied on the mouth, it feels tight. How can I adjust the formula? If you want a matte but still feel soft like velvet. A little cream with nourishing lips as well. and waterproof to a certain extent ***Losing Dimethicone and mineral oil ซิลิโคน others can be used***
merritze.mm

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about dipping lipstick The meat is not soft and smooth.

Postby staff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Hello, the recipe uses many ingredients that are not suitable. Vitamin E 1% Make it gooey/sticky if you want to use it. Use no more than 0.1% Matte Silica 5% To use To start at 2-3% is enough for general formulas. The team has adjusted the formula as follows: 1. Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Isododecane Base) 24 % 2. isohexadecane 17% 3. Tribehenin (Soft Wax) 5% 4. Hectorite Oil Gel (Isododecane Base) 7% 5. Silk Mica Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte, Silane Coated) 22% 6 . ReadyMix Color สีต่างๆ 25% Mixing process: 2,3, 4,5,6 together by heating 60-70 degrees to make 3 melt, then turn off the heat and add 1, blend well. Hurry up and pack If left exposed to air will evaporate and dry As the members encountered problems packaging used must be able to close completely Do not let air in and out If there is air in and out It will dry / harden.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby merritze.mm » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:03 am

from the formula given by the team If you want to add nutrients Moisturizing, not too drying. What do you recommend to use to be suitable for this recipe? And from this recipe, can the texture be very liquid? I want a little liquid like a Vaseline body lotion, not very thick and a little slippery. Gives a creamy matte feeling without tight lips
merritze.mm

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:56 pm

Hello, if you want to give meat lipstick Can provide more moisture Use a non-volatile oil. [In this formula is isohexadecane more] If your skin feels too tight to reduce the film-forming substance [In this formula is Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Isododecane Base) ] down.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Make-up Recipes