Cosmetics Products Analysis

สอบถาม Hyaluron Rose water

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Ask Hyaluron Rose water

Postby prin.pechmont » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:17 pm

fit mix Rose Water 94% Double Hyaluron Liquid 5% ( Phenonip® P4 1%), so I'm not sure because this formula in the ingredients should have กันเสีย then this must be included. กันเสีย add more? Pro Polymer about 0.5%, but the texture is white, not clear, so I'm not sure if it's wrong or not. Please leave it to me. Thank you.
prin.pechmont

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about Hyaluron Rose water

Postby staff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Hello Rose Water Yes สารกันเสีย in the body from the manufacturer because in this formula is used Rose Water reaches 94% of the formula, so no additions are required. สารกันเสีย again
I've tried mixing it. The texture is too liquid so I put Pro Polymer / Pro Polymer 3u2538gh] Probably caused by spinning or people. that is not enough Please blend or stir until the white powder is completely dissolved. which will become a gel The formula should be clear.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wiphawankt » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:30 pm

let me ask I don't know how to post a question. So come to battle a bit if it's about ไฮยาลูรอน liquid type, there are 10 grams, want to use 5% means half or not or how to calculate? want to mix with น้ำกุหลาบ Apply it on your face, thank you :D
wiphawankt

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:29 am

Hello, I would like to introduce members study the basics of mixing And the calculation of various ratios at มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis