Cosmetics Formulation Development

โทนเนอร์สำหรับใช้ทุกวัน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

toner for daily use

Postby maigonix » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:40 am

want toner ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Use regularly in the morning and evening I usually use Retin-A 2-3 times a week. My skin is normal, not dry, not oily, but if the pH is very low, the seborrhea will rise. Use a substance ผลัดเซลล์ผิว What's good with this formula? Witch Hazel Plus Allantoin 50% Pitera 50% will add substance ผลัดเซลล์ผิว or any other skin care ingredient? Asking for a water-based feel without leaving a sticky feeling at all.
maigonix

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Toner for daily use

Postby staff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:05 am

Hello
from this formula won't help. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว As the members expected If members want to ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Please consider adding group ingredients. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว If you don't want the pH to be low and your skin is easily irritated Please select a group of ingredients. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว that does not irritate the skin more in the formula by choosing one of the following Pumpkin Renew™ Yeast Resurface FruitPeel™ Japanese Cedar (Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby maigonix » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:36 pm

If mixed with toner formula ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Can this be used every day? And the texture is similar to water or not because it is used with cotton wool 39 % Pitera 55 % Willow Bark Extract 5% Creatine 0.5% Mild Preserved Eco 0.3% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Please help check the serum formula for use in the morning. I want the texture to absorb quickly and dry. Because the sunscreen is very heavy 1. Water 60.8% 2. Safe B3 5% 3. GlucoBright 4% 4. Active Resveratrol 5% 5. WhiteCumin 3% 6. Ume Extract 2% 7. Pep-Coll 3% 8. Activated Resorcinol -S 3% 9. Creatine 0.5 % 10. 1,2 hexanediol 3% 11. Reservoir-Tech 3% 12. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 13. Disodium EDTA 0.2 % 14. AnyGel 1.5% 15. MSH 4% 16. LipidSoft -dry 4% Does this formula work well together? How is the texture?
maigonix

Postby maigonix » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:41 pm

Please suggest how to mix it or if you need to adjust the recipe, please suggest it too. the expectation is Anti-oxidant, brighten, prevent wrinkles
maigonix

Postby staff » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:09 am

Hello
if you mix the toner formula ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Can this be used every day? And the texture is similar to water or not because it is used with cotton wool 39 % Pitera 55 % Willow Bark Extract 5% Creatine 0.5% Mild Preserved Eco 0.3% Disodium EDTA 0.2%
It can be used every day. But it is not recommended to use a cotton swab. most users Pitera of SK II, no one uses cotton wool. Because the cotton absorbs a lot of the product. instead of on the skin The texture of the formula is more suitable and worth using. It's probably gel. When the team found that the members will have to mix the serum formula. The team did not see that Is there any reason to make a separate toner? These ingredients can be in serum formula Will be able to provide more benefits as a toner to wipe the face and most of it sticks out to the cotton ball instead of on the skin and slowly absorbed into the skin for full benefits.
Please help check the serum formula for use in the morning. I want the texture to absorb quickly and dry. Because the sunscreen is very heavy 1. Water 60.8% 2. Safe B3 5% 3. GlucoBright 4% 4. Active Resveratrol 5% 5. WhiteCumin 3% 6. Ume Extract 2% 7. Pep-Coll 3% 8. Activated Resorcinol -S 3% 9. Creatine 0.5 % 10. 1,2 hexanediol 3% 11. Reservoir-Tech 3% 12. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 13. Disodium EDTA 0.2 % 14. AnyGel 1.5% 15. MSH 4% 16. LipidSoft -dry 4%
If you are a member Want the formula to be absorbed quickly and dry. Please omit these ingredients from the recipe: 4,5,8,15,16. Other ingredients are compatible as usual.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby maigonix » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:08 am

Thank you very much
maigonix

Postby maigonix » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:51 pm

I like to use a toner because it's refreshing and checks if my face is clean or not. Can this toner and serum formula provide a fast-absorbing and comfortable feel to the skin? Use it in the morning to get full with sunscreen. Toner Water 81.8% Silymarin 3% Natto Gum 3% L-Carnitine 3% Willowbark Extract 5% 1,2 Hexanediol 3% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Serum Water 76.8% Safe B3 5% GlucoBright 4% Ume Extract 3% Pep-Coll 3% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Disodium EDTA 0.2% 1,2 Hexanediol 3% Reservoir-Tech 3%
maigonix

Postby maigonix » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:16 am

[quote="maigonix"]I like to use toner because it's refreshing and check if my face wash is clean. Can this toner and serum formula provide a fast-absorbing and comfortable feel to the skin? Use it in the morning to get full with sunscreen. Toner Water 86.8% Silymarin 3% Natto Gum 3% L-Carnitine 3% 1,2 Hexanediol 3% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Serum Water 71.8% Safe B3 5% GlucoBright 4% Ume Extract 3% Pep-Coll 3% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Disodium EDTA 0.2% 1,2 Hexanediol 3% Reservoir-Tech 3%
Willowbark Extract 5%
maigonix

Postby maigonix » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:19 am

[quote="maigonix"]I like to use toner because it's refreshing and checks if my face is clean. Can this toner and serum formula provide a fast-absorbing and comfortable feel to the skin? Use it in the morning to get full with sunscreen. Toner Water 86.8% Silymarin 3% Natto Gum 3% L-Carnitine 3% 1,2 Hexanediol 3% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Serum Water 70.8% Willowbark extract 5% AnyGel 1 % Safe B3 5% GlucoBright 4% Ume Extract 3% Pep-Coll 3% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Disodium EDTA 0.2% 1,2 Hexanediol 3% Reservoir-Tech 3%[/quote ] The quote above is a typo. take this formula
maigonix

Postby staff » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:27 am

Hello - The team recommends members to bring 2 formulas together to become a single serum. There is no need to use them separately. - The team thinks that Silymarin is not suitable for intraday formulas. Due to the dark color of the formula - Reservoir-Tech will not be suitable. some use When there are other products [sunscreen as informed by the member] to be applied over it, the reason is because Reservoir-Tech will form a thin film on the surface. to gradually release the ingredients into the skin which if there is a sunscreen to apply over There may be problems such as fluff - other ingredients are not a problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development