Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยพัฒนาสูตรค่ะ, รีวิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help develop the recipe, review.

Postby pair.jiraprapa » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:15 am

Pure Aloe Vera Gel - N-Acetyl-D Glucosamine (GlucoBright™) 4% Tranexamic Acid 3% MSH White Absorb™ 5% Activated Resorcinol 5% Double Hyaluron ic Acid 5% WaterLock™ 2% MatteSilica™ (Silica ดูดซับความมันผิว) 5% Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™) 5% AminoSilk™ 3% I want a white, moisturized cream. Tried it and saw good results. But I feel that it still irritates my skin. and the surface wants to be softer and smoother Disturbing the team to recommend as well that should add active Any more? For better performance, thank you.
pair.jiraprapa

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help with formula development, review

Postby staff » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:00 am

Hello, adjusting the formula to be soft and smooth. Dear members can accept use Silicone in the formula?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby pair.jiraprapa » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:16 pm

okay
pair.jiraprapa

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Hello, the team recommends the following. for skin texture adjustment to be softer more please Silicone Gel (Ultra-Clear) 5% into the formula, stir or stir. In the last step The texture of the formula is clearly softer and smoother. If it's not enough, it can be used at 7-10%. still feel irritated This irritating problem arises from the use of this formula. Or has it happened before? If this happens because of this formula Please adjust the formula as follows: 1. Cut Tranexamic Acid and Activated Resorcinol from the formula. whitening Substitute 2 cut items by choosing a type that does not irritate the skin Recommended study team Perfect-C™ 3% or WhiteCumin™ 2x 3% or Ume Extract 3% or Yeast Radiance™ 3% [If multiple combinations are selected Please reduce the usage ratio of each product.] If it happens, it's because I have a problem with irritated skin before. Recommended as follows. 1. Find the cause of irritation. For example, some products are used that irritate the skin. such as using certain drugs By considering stopping the cause of irritation. 2. Adding ingredients. ลดการระคายเคือง skin in formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development