Fragrance Formulation Development

Flora fix + Last fix

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Flora fix + Last fix

Postby maigonix » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:15 am

Flora Fix with Last Fix is shared in the spray formula. น้ำหอม spray my body? Does it help make the scent last longer or is it redundant work? Choose one or the other.
maigonix

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Flora fix + Last fix

Postby staff » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello Last Fix can make it more durable. Flora Fix but using Flora Fix together with Last Fix is no more effective than using Last Fix only, so there is no need to use them together. If a member uses Last Fix and still found a problem. The scent doesn't last as long as I'm satisfied with. Please inform members in detail [including scent น้ำหอม used] so that the team can recommend Can you make the right adjustments?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby maigonix » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:53 am

header น้ำหอม and the one mixed with แอลกอฮอล์ , is it necessary to refrigerate to maintain the smell quality? tight
maigonix

Postby staff » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:17 pm

Hello, head preservation น้ำหอม or any formula with header น้ำหอม is an element. At best, the optimum temperature is in the range of 10-20 degrees, avoiding frequent temperature changes. Keep it completely away from any light. including not being exposed to the air This storage recommendation is the best storage style. but in practice Do what is convenient and possible.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby maigonix » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:16 pm

Try mixing น้ำหอม and find it harder than mixing skincare because I don't know the chemistry in it. น้ำหอม How does each scent react? So I have a question. Ingredients น้ำหอม Top notes - bergamot Fragrance oil 15% - cool summer citrus 10% - Tea Tree Oil 5% Middle notes - fresh melon 30% - jasmine petal 20% Base notes - Coumarin 20% Remove Head น้ำหอม all mixed together and added to the base. แอลกอฮอล์ mixed with Last Fix Ratio แอลกอฮอล์ 60% header น้ำหอม 30% Last Fix 10% 1. น้ำหอม that the spray comes out on the skin and has a slight sensation There is redness around the skin for 15-20 minutes because แอลกอฮอล์ strong 2. The scent is intended to be middle notes like fresh melon, so I mix the most, but the scent doesn't come out at all. Tea Tree Oil even though I put on a little but it covers all the other smells. I have to study chemistry in น้ำหอม if there is a course to study? Where can I study? 3. น้ำหอม that has been mixed and smelled no more than 3 hours. Coumarin would like to ask if the component category น้ำหอม that is a powder that smells more resistant than other categories.
maigonix

Postby staff » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:34 am

Hello
1. น้ำหอม that sprays out onto the skin and feels light. There is redness around the skin for 15-20 minutes because แอลกอฮอล์ strong Isn't it?
Normally, members are allergic to alcohol or not if they have never had such symptoms before when using น้ำหอม general body spray [which contains alcohol in the same amount as the member's recipe] The team thinks that it was caused by Tea Tree Oil use rate Tea Tree Oil 5% in the header น้ำหอม or equal to 1.5% in the formula น้ำหอม that members diluted into a spray. It's a relatively high level. and may irritate the skin
2. The scent intended to be middle notes, like fresh melon, is blended the most, but the scent doesn't come out at all, where Tea Tree Oil even though I put a little on it but it covers all the other smells. I have to study chemistry in น้ำหอม if there is a course to study? Where can I learn
Each scent has a different strength. Mixing น้ำหอม use time and effort Whether a highly experienced mixer have specialized knowledge in this area or new mixer It is always necessary to do the sniffing test. highly experienced could be done faster Because it may be remembered Which scent has a high scent strength? But still have to smell the test. and adjust the ratio continuously It's no different from a newbie who mixes it. If interested in studying the mix น้ำหอม The team recommends trying to contact perfumersworld (Vibhavadi-Rangsit)
3. น้ำหอม that has been mixed and smelled no more than 3 hours. Coumarin would like to ask if the component category น้ำหอม that is a powder, smells better than other categories
Powder evaporates more slowly than liquid. yes lower evaporation rate the smell is weaker but live longer
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby maigonix » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:44 am

Tea Tree Oil that the company sells has antiseptic effect or not? That is, will be mixed to make gel points for pierced holes in the ears tight. If available, what concentration should be used?
maigonix

Postby staff » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:29 am

Hello Tea Tree Oil Tea Tree Oil antiseptic effect, but such effect comes with skin irritation. Tea Tree Oil to be used in the formula to have a disinfectant effect. like in bath soap But the formula is used Tea Tree Oil very low The effect occurs when the level is very low. (To not irritate the skin) is the efficiency of disinfection is reduced. and cannot be disinfected by all types In the case of the member himself Regardless of whether the concentration is low or high, the team strongly advises against it. cause because skin irritation that occurs will be more severe when it occurs on fresh wounds or a wound that is healing
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development