Cosmetics Formulation Development

น้ำนมแช่ตัว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

soaked milk

Postby nutchanart.k » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:54 am

1. Want to make liquid soap which, when exposed to water, turns into milk like soaked milk What do I need to mix it in? 2. I want to make a nourishing oil that can be applied like a normal oil and when exposed to water, it becomes milky. I don't know which substance to use.
nutchanart.k

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Soaked milk

Postby staff » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:30 am

Hello 1. Oil Soap 2. Oil Milk
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nutchanart.k » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Thank you for the answer. But please continue asking. Oil Milk can be used without washing, right? So that means you can mix oil milk with oil and apply it as a nourishing body, right? Thank you.
nutchanart.k

Postby nutchanart.k » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:13 pm

ask more and if yes How much quantity do I need?
nutchanart.k

Postby staff » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:42 am

Hello, the team does not understand the purpose of the members. If mixed with water and become milk Why is it necessary to mix with water? Before applying to the skin because when mixed with water It is not suitable for applying on the skin.
Ask more and if yes How much quantity must be used
I don't know, members have checked the information from the product detail web page. Oil Milk you already?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nutchanart.k » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:00 am

Read on the website of Oil Milk already, but like I said from the first post that That you want to make a skin oil that can be exposed to water and turn into milk, using Oil Milk ( I understand this one. But I don't know if it's the one that doesn't have to be washed out or not) because I want to make a nourishing oil that can be used both heavy and light. So I want the oil to nourish the skin to change to oil.
nutchanart.k

Postby staff » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:48 pm

Hello, the team apologizes for not understanding the meaning of the members. Rinsing is caused by bringing water onto the skin, which will cause the formula to turn into milk. When members bring water onto the surface to make the formula become milk So how can you not wash it off? Because the water on the skin ? when water enters the skin It has been washed out. So how can it be left on the skin?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nutchanart.k » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:05 pm

I don't know if I've ever seen a skin care product that has been exposed to water and turns into milk from the band organica or not. It can be either a massage oil and then exposed to water by dropping oil into the bathtub and turning it into milk for soaking. and can be applied to the skin as moisturizer can nourish the skin with 3 properties. So I don't know which ingredients to mix to get such properties because I don't know if the company's oil mlik can do what it says or not. Thank you.
nutchanart.k

Postby staff » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Hello, members can bring oil with Oil Milk is also an element. You can massage your skin as usual. without contact with water But the formula will be clear oil as usual. which will turn milky white when mixed with water
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nutchanart.k » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:13 am

thank you
nutchanart.k

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development