Cosmetics Formulation Development

รีวิว ใช้ ichthammal + Hi-quercetin เป็นยากลางบ้าน(ผึ้งต่อย)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Review using ichthammal + Hi-quercetin as a home remedy (bee sting)

Postby numchoke456 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello, I would like to review the efficiency of Ichthammol Hi-Quercetin in case I was stung by a bee. It's great :)~ Today around 4pm There is a reason for mother and sister Went to cut bananas and got stung by a bee (2,4 points each, but it was red and swollen). realized that Bought these 2 substances to mix with cream to cure itching + reduce irritation. and the important thing is Information that the staff It has written in detail the benefits and information needed to use it. (Thank you very much) that Ichthammol helps with insect bites. and Hi-Quercetin has an effect on anti-histamine, do not delay, immediately mix the substance to apply to the area of the sting apply every hour I can clearly see the result after the first hour that Swelling and redness greatly reduced, no pain ----------- Recipe to try 20% Ichthammol 10% Hi-Quercetin (try the highest, hope it works) the rest is alo vera gel (from the pharmacy, usually there is in the refrigerator. keep) + drop some amount of oil to increase the efficiency of Ichthammol as specified on the page. It is mixed to apply to the skin to moisturize, relieve itching (with Fractionated Coconut Oil + Phytosterol 5%+ LipidSoft F 5% + Squalane 3%+ shea butter 10%+ Bisabolol 1%) ----------- Your current result, mom. look close to normal The younger brother's part has collapsed a lot. So I asked to review the effectiveness of the substance. With thanks to the knowledge and information that the myskinrecipes page has made in detail. The classification is easy to find and easy to read. making it possible to make cosmetics with the right knowledge and understanding From the first time I read it, I felt that the staff really cares. PS: The other substances that I bought are equally effective. I can see the result clearly. Allergic rash on fingers, hands, treated for a long time, returned almost normal (there are still some symptoms if accidentally used dishwashing liquid But once in a while) because the cream mixed with substances that reduce irritation and strengthen with the use of Sulfate Free Shampoo for cleaning hair, skin
This answer received thanks from: batblast41shoppingiststaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
numchoke456

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Review using ichthammal + Hi-quercetin as a home remedy

Postby staff » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:54 am

Hello team, thank you for sharing information.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Review using ichthammal + Hi-quercetin as a home remedy

Postby batblast41 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:38 am

Thank you, I really enjoyed reading the product reviews. for the benefit of us The page should do a review channel. that can be inquired as well should be able to share knowledge well
batblast41

From thanks :: 52 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development