Cosmetics Formulation Development

makeUp Wash รบกวนตอบด่วนค่ะ เพราะสั่งของแต่ไม่ทราบวิธีทำค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

makeUp Wash, please reply urgently. Because I ordered something but I don't know how to do it.

Postby wipaka » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:05 pm

I would like to ask that if you follow the formula posted by the company and the steps to make it, add 1-3 to water at room temperature and stir well, right? Finished and bottled. Example of Cleansing Water 1 recipe Coco Wash™ 3-5% 2 MakeUp-Wash™ 3-5% 3 emollient eg glycerin , Butylene Glycol 5 -10% 4 water [the rest]
wipaka

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: makeUp Wash please reply urgently because I ordered but I don't know how to do it

Postby nid.544595 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:24 pm

I apologize, this is what I'm using. Mix it together. But look at the ratio that it uses for 50 grams and must not forget to add สารกันเสีย 0.5%
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times

Re: makeUp Wash please reply urgently because I ordered but I don't know how to do it

Postby staff » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Hello,
How to make it, add 1-3 to water at room temperature and stir well, right? Finished and bottled
that's right, water should be used น้ำกลั่น Coco Wash™ and MakeUp-Wash™ Please use starting at 3% first. if found to provide insufficient cleanliness Can be adjusted. The formula is not yet สารกันเสีย , please advise. Phenoxyethanol SA 1%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wipaka » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:57 am

Thank you so much Khun Nid and staff but we forgot สารกันเสีย Deposit staff add add สารกันเสีย in the formula for beginners so they won't forget. Let's order together. thank you again
wipaka

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development