Cosmetics Formulation Development

lip balm มีกลิ่นหืน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

lip balm smells rancid

Postby nupookca » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:46 am

Dear brothers and sisters 1. In case of using coconut lip blam for a long time And how can the rancid smell be solved? 2. If you select น้ำมันมะพร้าว cold pressed, which brand should I choose or how to choose? 3. If you want to change น้ำมันมะพร้าว is another oil, which oil do you recommend? 4. If you want to add anti-rancid substance, which one do you recommend? Thank you.
nupookca

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: lip balm smells rancid

Postby staff » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:39 pm

Hello, I would like to introduce 3 ways. 1. Change น้ำมันมะพร้าว Normal type as Fractionated Coconut Oil 2. Choose the substance Anti-oxidant to help slow down rancidity. If the chemicals in the formula can be accepted Please use Protec™ UV + Protec™ OX 3. If you can't accept the use of chemicals in the formula. Choose natural substances to act Anti-oxidant using Vitamin E Acetate ] Vitamin E Acetate or Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol) + Rosemary Oleoresin Extract (ROE)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nupookca » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:45 pm

To cure rancidity between . Protec™ UV + Protec™ OX and BHT, which one should I choose? What's the difference?
nupookca

Postby staff » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:25 am

Hello, rancidity There is something that motivates it. UV light is one of the causes of faster oxidation, which results in the deterioration of the ingredients in the formulation. and some smell rancid Protec™ UV protects the formula from UV light, which will help slow down rancidity. Protec™ OX acts to reduce oxidation, which will help slow down rancidity. BHT and Protec™ OX works similarly. But the mechanism is different and Protec™ OX is more efficient.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nupookca » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:31 pm

Protec™ UV + Protec™ OX How much should I put in the formula?
nupookca

Postby staff » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:58 pm

Hello Protec™ OX Recommend at 0.1% Protec™ UV 0.03% recommended for products packaged in opaque/light-proof packaging, 0.1% recommended for products packaged in transparent packaging.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development