Cosmetics Formulation Development

ถามเซรั่มแก้ฝ้าค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: Ask for a serum to cure blemish.

Postby staff » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:08 am

Hello,
- the serum that is milky white. The texture is quite thick. It's easy. But when I applied it, I felt a tingly feeling on my face. I think next time will have to add. ซิลิโคน opaque white and thick, what is the problem? Too much gel/or ingredients because I've used avc at 0.8 with other serums, it's a lot more liquidy. I want a liquid serum that is more clear, smooth, easy to apply, light and comfortable skin. What should I do?
The team doesn't know about the use of AVC that the members mentioned. The team can give advice in case of use. Pro Polymer if this formula uses Pro Polymer 1% and found that the formula was too thick. Can be reduced, for example, to 0.7%, the meat will be more liquid.
I want the liquid serum to be clearer, easier to slip, light and comfortable skin, what should I do?
If the formula has ซิลิโคน ] ซิลิโคน or oil will not be able to make it clear. If members want to be transparent, please cut Silicone Gel from the formula
]-I think that next time I will cut it. Aloe Vera Extract with Double Hyaluron Liquid removed because I thought it might be the cause. Is the serum thicker than usual?
is not relevant.
- Add PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil went down because of fear. Silicone Gel separated because I use avc, not propolymer so put PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil equal to the amount of Silicone Gel to help dissolve Got it right?
PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil can help cement Silicone Gel in the formula is fine, but in the case of using Pro Polymer is not required. PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil because Pro Polymer can be soldered. ซิลิโคน in the formula. In the event that members use AVC, the team doesn't know. I'm very sorry
-not directly around the eyes But there are some near the eyes. found that around the eyes felt hot Isn't this formula suitable for the eyes
in the case of using around the eyes? Recommended study team reduce the ratio of ingredients whitening both Tranexamic Acid and Alpha Arbutin Down to no more than 50% of the rate used with normal facial skin, for example, from 3% to no more than 1.5%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Postby yaowapa » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:08 pm

[quote="yaowapa"]Please ask for more information. From the mix on 18/09, when I look at it today, 22/09, the cream from opaque white. Change to orange-orange color I don't know if it's because of the extract. And how can I prevent the cream from changing color?
Ask the team about this.
yaowapa

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Hello, the study team asked as follows: 1. How to store the formula. when mixed 2. Disturb วัดค่า pH of the formula and inform the team.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Previous

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development