Cosmetics Formulation Development

ถามเซรั่มแก้ฝ้าค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for a serum to cure blemish.

Postby yaowapa » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:53 pm

Hello, I want to make a serum to cure melasma for my 50-year-old mother, normal skin, dull face, blemish, sagging skin with wrinkles according to age. I want a liquid serum that is easy to apply, not sticky. The formula is as follows: Water 70.8 Disodium EDTA 0.2 glycerin 1 Propylene Glycol 2 Allantoin 0.3 Pro Polymer™ 0.8 Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 1 Vitamin B3 5 GlucoBright 3 Tranexamic Acid 3 Alpha Arbutin 2 Aloe Vera Extract 1 FruitPeel™ 3 Double Hyaluron Liquid 2 Reservoir-Tech 3 Phenoxyethanol 1 น้ำหอม 0.1 I would like to ask: 1. Can this formula be mixed together? . Are there too many active substances? 3. And does the staff have anything to add? Thank you.
yaowapa

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask for a serum to cure blemish.

Postby staff » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:25 pm

Hello
1. Can the formula as follows be mixed together? 2. Is the substance too active? 3. And the staff have anything to suggest to add?
1. The formula can be compatible, no problem. 2. Staff Think Aloe Vera Extract and Double Hyaluron Liquid may not provide any skin benefits of Are you a user of this formula? because it is normal skin does not need a lot of extra moisture The other ingredients in the formula already help moisturize. However, the use of these 2 ingredients is not damaged. Just may not be worthwhile benefits. 3. Learn to recommend. สารกันเสีย Phenoxyethanol SA 1% or Mild Preserved Eco 1% instead of Phenoxyethanol which may irritate the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby yaowapa » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:38 pm

Ask for more advice. If you want the texture of the serum to be slippery, easy to apply on the skin, and feel soft and comfortable on the skin. Can I add any substance? Thank you very much.
yaowapa

Postby staff » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:06 am

Hello, the recipe can be adjusted in many ways. The easiest and fastest way. is to choose Silicone Gel add to the formula, blend or stir well. Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear) 5-7% mixed with the formula. People can get along. The skin to the touch will be soft and smooth.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby yaowapa » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:39 am

Mix in the last step, right?
yaowapa

Postby staff » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Hello, yes or in the case of other formulas that contain oil. It can be mixed with the oil.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby yaowapa » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:35 pm

Ask for more information. Choosing a substance to help apply and have a soft, smooth, non-greasy feel like a serum absorbed into the skin between Silicone Gel / Silicone Quick-Cond / Ethoxydiglycol How are the results different?
yaowapa

Postby staff » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:08 pm

Hello, group ingredients Silicone is used in cosmetics. to act in the The feeling is mainly on the skin. Silicone , each type has a different texture. but with the same goal is to give a feeling of softness and smoothness to the skin Silicone Gel itself will look very soft and smooth on the skin. Help make the meat look like fibers. Silicone Quick-Cond is designed for easy mixing in any product. because it can be dissolved in water directly So it's easy to mix into any product formulation. Ethoxydiglycol is a Glycol mixture that acts as a Solvent and Humectant [helping attract moisture from the air to Skin] Ethoxydiglycol does not feel as smooth as Silicone any kind, usually using Ethoxydiglycol often has a reason for solubility. which some ingredients which is insoluble in water. Using Ethoxydiglycol helps to solve the formula. So it's an option. It was also found that Ethoxydiglycol can help นำพา The ingredients are more easily absorbed into the skin. For some ingredients In the case of a member If the purpose Is to adjust the formula to be soft and smooth, please select Silicone or emollient but not Ethoxydiglycol
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby yaowapa » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Hello, I have tried this recipe. but haven't tried it yet propolymer because I was worried about melting so I used AVC for gelling instead. The whole formula is as follows: Water 68.1 Disodium EDTA 0.2 glycerin 1 Propylene Glycol 2 Allantoin 0.3 AVC 0.8 Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 1 Vitamin B3 5 GlucoBright 3 Tranexamic Acid 3 Alpha Arbutin 2 Aloe Vera Extract 1 FruitPeel™ 3 Double Hyaluron Liquid 2 Reservoir-Tech 3 Mild Preserved Eco™ 0.5 Fragrance 0.1 Silicone Gel 2 PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil 2 I want to ask: - Serum that is milky white. quite thick It's easy. But when I applied it, I felt a tingly feeling on my face. I think next time will have to add. ซิลิโคน again, white and thick texture, what is the problem? Too much gel/or ingredients because I've used avc at 0.8 with other serums, it's a lot more liquidy. I want a liquid serum that is clearer than this, smooth, easy to apply, light and comfortable on the skin. What should I do? - think that next time will cut Aloe Vera Extract with Double Hyaluron Liquid out because I think it might be the cause. Is the serum thicker than usual? - Add more PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil went down because of fear. Silicone Gel separate layers because using avc, not using propolymer so put PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil equal the amount of Silicone Gel to help dissolve Do you understand? - Do not apply directly around the eyes But there are some near the eyes. found that around the eyes felt hot This formula might not be suitable for the eyes, right?
yaowapa

Postby yaowapa » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:40 pm

Ask for more information. From the mix on 18/09, when I look at it today, 22/09, the cream from the white opaque. Change to orange-orange color I don't know if it's because of the extract. And how can I prevent the cream from changing color?
yaowapa

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development