Fragrance Formulation Development

ช่วยดูสูตรน้ำหอมให้หน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Help me look at the perfume formula.

Postby nuttadetse » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:16 am

Feel free to inquire about the recipe. Attachments are a mixture of น้ำหอม original question, why is it in the formula? glycerin , ethanol , water, all three. Does it make it more efficient? And please fix the formula below for me. I don't know if it can be used. I want the formula and proportions that are the most effective. longest lasting I don't mind the cost price. ฟีโรโมน (DHEAS) 1% (if you can put more than this, please adjust it) Smell Blend (Romance Rose) 15% LastFix 20% water, please suggest the proportion. glycerin suggest the proportion. Ethyl Alcohol (99.9% , 200 Proof, Perfumer's Grade) Please suggest proportion. too Ask one more question. Please explain the text below, copied from the Help (DHEAS), I still don't quite understand the calculation. How do we know that the spray we spray 1 time is equal to how much? The 20mcg (mcg) dosage is equivalent to the 0.25% 7-Keto DHEA Acetate dosage of 10mg (mg) (10mg = 0.01g). น้ำหอม body spray Please test to measure the amount of spray of the spray head of the spray 1 time because each type of spray has different spray volume which is usually in the range 0.08-0.2 g/spray Add-on calculation example ฟีโรโมน in bass น้ำหอม For 1 spray equals 25mcg, assuming that 1 spray equals 0.1g, 1 spray equals 0.1g, 0.20% DHEAS must be added at a 10% concentration [ /i] Thank you
ex5.JPG
ex5.JPG (14.57 KiB) Viewed 2302 times
nuttadetse

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me look at the perfume formula

Postby staff » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:52 am

Hello, the original formula uses glycerin to help fix the smell or Pheromone to stay on the skin longer, but glycerin itself is underperforming. Compared to direct fixatives such as Last-Fix or Flora-Fix. If members have already opted in to any fixative, glycerin will be used. glycerin or not
How do we know that the spray we spray 1 time is equal to the amount of pouring? How much?
It depends on the spray head that members use. The team may not know Members have to experiment with spray heads used in members' products. Then take the actual value obtained and calculate it.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development