Make-up Recipes

ขอสูตรครีมกันแดดค่ะ

share your make-up formulations

Please give me the formula for sunscreen.

Postby supangpanitct » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:40 pm

Ask for a formula of sunscreen mixed with foundation cream that uses base. ซิลิโคน texture, long lasting. Used when sweating, does not stain and does not sting eyes, easy to spread, with a mixture of Thanaka extract and royal jelly, etc. Please ask that all ingredients are available in myskin, spf 50 or more, the shop is enough to calculate. Can you give me a recipe?
supangpanitct

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Need a sunscreen formula?

Postby staff » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:03 am

Hello, the team recommends a basic formula. which members must try to adjust various proportions including any additional ingredients Silicone Gel Ultra Clear the remainder Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% Tribehenin (Soft Wax) 5% Silk Mica Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte) 20% [increase or decrease to increase or decrease concealment] Silicone Film (Medium-Wear, Soft) 10% [increase or decrease to increase or decrease durability] Silicone Blender 3% The formula will yield at least SPF 50 from Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid and Silk Mica Powder
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby celebbyh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:51 pm

From the formula can be adjusted to Silicone Gel Ultra Clear the remainder Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 5% Polyethylene Wax 3% Silk Mica Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte) 20% [increase/decrease to increase/decrease coverage] can I use it? Rice Bran Wax instead of Polyethylene Wax Yes, because I want to avoid chemicals as much as possible. Thank you staff team.
celebbyh

From thanks :: 5 Times

Postby staff » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:38 am

Hello, using Rice Bran Wax will give a different texture than Polyethylene Wax , the team couldn't tell if Which skin texture is better? Members can try to customize the formula as they want. but the formula must have Silicone Blender 3-5% to help blend the ingredients together. Prevents segregation.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby motivegirl » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:43 pm

Hello, I would like to ask permission from the owner of this post. I want to learn to ask the staff that from the formula below. Is there a procedure for mixing in the order before and after? Essential Oil add a little to add a light scent, will it be possible? Please advise. Thank you. Silicone Gel Ultra Clear The remainder Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% Tribehenin (Soft Wax) 5% Silk Mica Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte) 20 % [increase or decrease to increase or decrease concealment] Silicone Film (Medium-Wear, Soft) 10% [increase or decrease to increase or decrease durability] Silicone Blender 3%
motivegirl

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:25 am

Hello, I would like to introduce members Check out an example and how to mix it in ตัวอย่างสูตรครีมกันแดด
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Make-up Recipes