Cosmetics Formulation Development

การใช้ Phytosphingosine SA และ RETINAT™ (Starfish Extract)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Use of Phytosphingosine SA and RETINAT™ (Starfish Extract)

Postby jiralexk » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:36 pm

Dear staff, please inquire as follows: 1. Phytosphingosine SA and RETINAT™ (Starfish Extract) Both of these ingredients can use Water in Oil EZ Can it be an emulsifier? Octyldodecanol to resolve Phytosphingosine SA or not? Can I use other types of Oil? 3. These substances can be mixed in the same formula. Can you? Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) Pep®-Coll ( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 ) Hyaluronic Acid (Nano Molecule) Ume Extract Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) RETINAT™ (Starfish Extract) Apple Stem Cell Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 1,3- Propanediol (Natural) Ethoxydiglycol Thank you.
jiralexk

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Using Phytosphingosine SA and RETINAT™ (Starfish Extract

Postby staff » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:29 pm

Hello
1. Phytosphingosine SA and RETINAT™ (Starfish Extract) Both of these ingredients can use Water in Oil EZ Can it be an emulsifier[/quote? ] Can you do it? Water-in-Oil EZ will need a blender. You can't man it by hand. The study team will inform you in advance.
2. required Octyldodecanol to resolve Phytosphingosine SA or not, can I use other oils
needed for efficiency? of Phytosphingosine SA fully formed. Phytosphingosine SA is an expensive substance. and should be mixed in the form recommended by the manufacturer In order to achieve full efficiency, however, the team itself has tried Phytosphingosine SA in normal gel base I found that it's effective. but may not be as efficient as Cream texture with Octyldodecanol It is an element of solubility. If members do not want to use a high proportion of oil in the formula. can reduce the proportion But at least let's have some for better solubility If members wish to use other types of oil, please notify. The type to be used before mixing for the team to help check whether it is appropriate or not
All of these ingredients can be in the same recipe. no problem
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jiralexk » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:52 am

Dear Staff, I want to use Phytosphingosine SA 0.2% with น้ำมันธรรมชาติ but I just ordered it. Jojoba Oil Let's focus on using. Jojoba Oil with Phytosphingosine SA 0.2% Remark: Currently there is no email informing staff when replying to this thread? Tong still exists, don't know where to configure. Because originally, you will receive email notifications all the time. Thank you.
jiralexk

Postby staff » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:22 pm

Hello,
I'm looking to use Phytosphingosine SA 0.2% in combination with น้ำมันธรรมชาติ but I just ordered it. Jojoba Oil Come on, focus on using. Jojoba Oil with Phytosphingosine SA 0.2%
If the proportion of any kind of oil in the formula is very high, in this manner it can be used. The reason why the study team recommends considering using Octyldodecanol in the formula to help dissolve Phytosphingosine SA Because in the case that the formula contains only 10-20% oil, it is necessary to choose oil. kind that can dissolve Phytosphingosine SA works well if a soluble oil is selected. Phytosphingosine SA is less, 10-20% is insufficient for solubility. Phytosphingosine SA but in the case of members Almost 100% of the formula oil is used, regardless of the type. will be able to dissolve Phytosphingosine SA that uses only 0.2% in the formula?
Note There is no email informing the staff when replying to this thread? Tong still exists, don't know where to configure. Because originally, I will receive email notifications all the time
from inquiries from staff in charge of the web team has been informed and informed that the automatic email is still normal. But it should be in the member's junk mail. bother to check
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jiralexk » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:33 am

If using Octyldodecanol will have a blockage problem. Or is it acne?
jiralexk

Postby staff » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:46 am

Hello. Factors that cause clogged pores. Sorted in descending order, namely skin type, rate of use of clogged ingredients. and the ability to clog the ingredients Octyldodecanol is one of the oils that are classified as able to clog pores. The most important variable is your skin type, not the type of oil. Color in almost all cosmetics , Main ingredient in most skin creams , น้ำมันธรรมชาติ Almost all types are classified as "can clog pores" as well, but as the study team noted above. The ability to clog the ingredients is the last factor If members are afraid that using Octyldodecanol can clog pores. 1.Use at the rate as needed. [Which is the second factor] or choose another oil instead. [Which is the number 3 factor], but the selection of other types of oil does not guarantee that Will not clog the pores of members.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development