Cosmetics Formulation Development

Natural C Glycol เริ่มเหลือง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Natural C Glycol is starting to yellow.

Postby maigonix » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:25 pm

I bought natural c glycol for about a month, kept in the bottle provided by the company. When using it, pour it into the palm of your hand. Close the bottle and store it in a light-proof box but not refrigerate. Now it's starting to turn yellow and need to hurry up and use them all. Is the performance still good?
maigonix

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Natural C Glycol is starting to turn yellow.

Postby staff » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Hello, normally if วิตามินซี has deteriorated to the point of being unusable. The color will be darker than the color of Betadine, if the member's color is dark to that level. Interfering with customer relations to request a product claim But if the intensity is not to such a degree The ingredients are also effective and can be used. The study team provided more information about the rate of deterioration of Vitamin C usually begins to deteriorate from the date of production at a slow rate and so on, which members will see that when stored for longer It will have a darker color gradually. is the nature of Vitamin C itself, in the form that is not Stabilized, will deteriorate at a high rate. (Day-Week) and stabilized patterns deteriorate at a slow rate. (several months - 2 years)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby maigonix » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:52 am

Maybe it's because of the hot weather. Store it at room temperature, but hot weather causes it to deteriorate faster.
maigonix

Postby staff » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:35 am

Hello, it's definitely possible. The rate of deterioration is directly proportional to the temperature. At temperatures above 30 degrees, the rate of deterioration will rise very quickly.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby maigonix » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:57 pm

I feel that my skin is right with ascorbic acid because I ordered perfect c just use the result if natural c glycol out of stock will try to order CE Ferulic Let's try. I want to ask: 1. Which of the two testers has a lower rate of deterioration if kept in a cool place? 2. Ph of CE Ferulic approximately how much? My skin can't tolerate very low acids. natural c glycol quite greasy I have to spend about Almost an hour until I feel comfortable on my skin before I can continue with other applications. CE Ferulic The texture is lighter or heavier.
maigonix

Postby staff » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:00 am

Hello
1. Which of the two testers has a lower rate of deterioration if kept refrigerated?
The team has no data to compare. But if kept in a cool place, both formulations are very stable. and at least 2 years old
2. Ph of CE Ferulic approximately how much? My skin can't tolerate very low acid
3.0-3.5
3. texture of natural c glycol quite greasy I have to spend about Almost an hour until I feel comfortable on my skin before I can continue with other applications. CE Ferulic texture, light or heavier
Based on information received from many members, the team thinks Vitamin CE Ferulic is thicker.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development