Cosmetics Formulation Development

ระดับการทนความร้อนของ fractionated coconut oil

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

The degree of heat resistance of fractionated coconut oil

Postby numchoke456 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:30 pm

Hello, I'm interested in bringing Fractionated Coconut Oil is used to make Yellow oil relieves inflammation. Because I like the characteristics that are soft and smooth. but not sticky Absorbs well into the skin But try to check the information from the web page states that it should not exceed 60 c, but in the solubility Cholesterol indicates that it can be used. Fractionated Coconut Oil is a solvent that Temperature can exceed 150 c -------- Process of making Plai powder~30%+Powder ขมิ้น little (2-3%) mixed in oil to complete 100% (I plan to use Fractionated Coconut Oil ) Heat the stove. Simmer until yellow oil is obtained. Wait for it to cool. Add ~3% sesame oil. So I want advice from the staff whether it can be used to make yellow oil. If the temperature is higher than 150 c for a period of time (10 -15 minutes) it will have a negative effect on its properties. Fractionated Coconut Oil ? Thank you very much. :) -----
numchoke456

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: heat resistance level of fractionated coconut oil

Postby staff » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:42 pm

Hello, high heat can destroy the quality of Fractionated Coconut Oil , but the destruction that It didn't happen all of a sudden. and the ingredients were immediately damaged. But gradually damaged, which is usually in many cosmetic production processes. Usually this damage cannot be avoided. This is because most processes require heat. by these damages It is an acceptable level of damage. The learning team recommends members. Use the lowest heat. Just enough to dissolve the member's ingredients as well as to keep the process as short as possible. in order not to be heated for longer than necessary
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: heat resistance level of fractionated coconut oil

Postby numchoke456 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:29 am

I'll try to follow the advice of the staff :) Thank you very much/\
numchoke456

From thanks :: 3 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development