Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการปรับสูตรครับ, รีวิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about adjusting the recipe, review.

Postby wisediq » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Dear team, as I used to mix cream according to the recipe recommended by the team. The result is satisfactory. Facial skin is much stronger, sebderm symptoms and dry, flaky, sensitive skin disappear. (I added a few ingredients myself) Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 60% Japanese Cedar (Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract) 1% Ceramide Complex (CeraTouch™) 5 % Repair Activator 10% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% additional portion of oil: shea butter 10% Cerasoft™ (Synthetic Ceramide) 3% Butter Cream Maker 3% Cetearyl Alcohol 3% After using it for almost 2 months, I started to have a few inflamed acne on my face. If adjusting the formula to mix again I would like to ask as follows: 1. Change from shea butter to Aloe Vera Gel (Lite) to reduce pore clogging. Will it work? 2. If adding ingredients ควบคุมความมัน and acne like Licorice Extract or Acnee bee without cutting shea butter because my face is usually oily during the day. will it be ok Thank you in advance for your answer.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about formula adjustment, review

Postby staff » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 pm

Hello, the team recommends the following. Customizing the formula to suit your current skin type is it necessary because when our skin condition changes such as from the original dry and peeling But at present there is no such problem. It is necessary to adjust to suit the present. From the original formula that used oil and butter in the formula, it would be suitable for the same problem. is dryness If the above problems are now resolved. And the members themselves have oily skin. Recommended. Cut off the oil from all formulas. and made into a formula to nourish the skin in a water-gel appearance without oil instead, which may be used Pro Polymer to create gel texture. The team thinks it is appropriate to use Licorice Extract and AcneBee , it's the right approach (but cut shea butter exit too) Aloe Vera Gel (Lite) is not used as an ingredient. It will be used as the gel base of the formula. (Replace all parts of the water) if you want to use สารสกัดว่านหางจระเข้ In the formula, select Aloe Vera Extract (but the member's current skin type It's probably not necessary.)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development