Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตร water body serum คะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about water body serum formula.

Postby anna.thanchanok » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Aloe Vera Extract Grape Seed Extract Green Tea Extract Should I add one? Rose Water or water?? HYDRO-UREA® Moisturizer or Moist 24 ??? Can you follow this formula? How much quantity is required? Do I need heat? Do I have to wear sunscreen packaging?
anna.thanchanok

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about water body serum formula?

Postby staff » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:44 am

Hello, the team asked for skin characteristics, skin problems and expectations from this formula. To be able to recommend recipes to suit your needs. Preliminary for the formula that members ask. can mix together If you choose to use Rose Water does not need to be added. สารกันเสีย but if you choose น้ำกลั่น Normal should add สารกันเสีย recommend Phenoxyethanol SA 1%. Members can check from the web page detailing each ingredient's product.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby anna.thanchanok » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:34 am

My skin is quite dry. I'm not allergic to anything, but I'm in the sun for a long time. I want to put สารกันแดด too (not much SPF. because I like it instead) complete in one I want to nourish the skin to be moisturized and firm. I want it to be a water formula or a gel that has been applied to the body and turns into water. Can I do it? What ingredients can I use?
anna.thanchanok

Postby staff » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:47 am

Hello, the formula that members ask for can be mixed together. Because every ingredient water soluble
How much do you need? Do I have to use heat?
I don't know. Members have checked the usage rate. each ingredient and mixing instructions from the website yet? The team would like to please members, please check such information from the web page. please
Does it have to include sunscreen packaging?
If the formula can be packaged in a light-proof packaging. It's better than transparent packaging. Because most cosmetic ingredients deteriorate faster when exposed to UV light.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby anna.thanchanok » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:31 am

if need formula Help with acne on the back. What additional ingredients do I need to use? And the formula for dry skin. Thank you very much.
anna.thanchanok

Postby staff » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:21 am

Hello, the team recommends mixing into a gel Salicylic Acid Apply to the back or other acne-prone areas. without using it on non-acne areas will have a better result Instruct members to check the sample formula from the product detail page. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development