Cosmetics Formulation Development

แป้งผสมรองพื้นสินค้าบางตัวไม่มีในสต็อค ใช้ตัวไหนทดแทนได้บ้าง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Powder foundation, some products are not in stock. Which one can be used instead?

Postby nid.544595 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:03 pm

Saw an old clip that I made DIY. powder foundation Looks like it should be easy to follow. So I wrote down the recipe and bought various substances from here. But there is a problem that some substances are not in stock, so I can't go on. The formula is as follows: 1. Silk Sericite Powder ชนิดด้าน 4.5 g. 2. Magnesium Stearate . 0.5 g. ( No stock) 3. Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix Gradually add color to mix until the texture is close to the skin 4. Bismuth Oxychloride (MakeGlo) 0.45 g. 5. AminoSilk 0.09 g 6. Titanium Dioxide 200nm EasyDisperse 0.23 g 7. BB Micro Silk 0.3 Mix Step 1. Prepare the color powder base. Mix together 1,2 thoroughly, add 3 (color) gradually, add little by little, stir and try to compare with your skin. whether the powder color and the skin color are equal or not If still, you can add more colors until you get the desired color. Mix. Step 2. Adjust the powder to be extra soft and smooth. Divide the finished starch base from step 1 into a separate mixing bowl 2.5 g. Add 4 and stir thoroughly and add 5 to the powder, stirring thoroughly until the dough is combined. Mix. Step 3. Add UVA-UVB protection. , conceal wrinkles Remove the remaining starch base from step 1. Come in a separate cup for another 2.5 g. Put 6 into it and stir thoroughly (in case of adding too much 6, it may cause the flour to be white. Solve by adding 3 to mix to make the color darker, then add 7 to thoroughly stir. Ask me. 1. Magnesium Stearate (Out of stock) Is there any substitute? 2. From the mixing method seen in the clip You can see that the starch base is divided into 2 parts, the 2nd and 3rd steps. I wonder why the ingredients have to be separated? It's like I want to make 2 formulas, and if we don't separate the formulas, can we mix them all together because the foundation will have สารกันแดด too
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Foundation powder, some products are out of stock. Which one can be used instead?

Postby nid.544595 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:09 pm

Please give me another suggestion. Is the clip that I watched from watching the year of making the clip since 1971 and I haven't seen it again. I want to do more DIYs. Because it looks easy to understand and is suitable for people who do not have much knowledge in this area.
nid.544595

Re: Foundation powder, some products are out of stock. Which one can be used instead?

Postby staff » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:28 am

Hello,
1. Magnesium Stearate (Not in stock) Are there any substitutes?
can be eliminated from the formula by replacing with Silk Sericite Powder because Silk Sericite Powder ] Silk Sericite Powder is the type that is coated with ซิลิโคน to be able to adhere well to the skin. therefore not required Magnesium Stearate
2. from the mixing method seen in the clip You will see that the starch base is divided into 2 parts, the 2nd and 3rd steps. I wonder why the ingredients have to be separated? It's like I want to make 2 formulas, and if we don't separate the formulas, can we mix them all together because the foundation will have สารกันแดด with the built-in
can be mixed together all at once.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nid.544595 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:19 pm

Thank you and I will say that when I try to look at the powder that is missing, it's already available for sale.
nid.544595

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development