Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรครีมหน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me see the recipe for the cream.

Postby oong12 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:36 pm

LIFE Plankton ™ EMULSION Ingredients: Aqua/Water, glycerin , Squalane , Propanediol , Butylene Glycol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, pentylene glycol , Niacinamide , Dimethicone , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Polysorbate 20 , Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Vitreoscilla Ferment, Dimethiconol , Disodium EDTA , Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Citric Acid , Acetyl Dipeptide -1 Cetyl Ester, T-Butyl Alcohol, Toluene Sulfonic Acid, Parfum. (FIL C191690/1). ลดการระคายเคือง well, so I want to use it myself. Please help me look at the recipe, thank you.
oong12

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me to look at the cream recipe

Postby oong12 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:19 pm

I don't know if you saw the content in our thread or not.
oong12

Postby staff » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:47 am

Hello, the active ingredients in the formula are as follows: Squalane Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Niacinamide Vitreoscilla Ferment [Company Not Available - Please Select Plankton GP4G™ instead] Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester [It is not sold by the company. and no substitutes] [You can choose to wear it or not, it works to adjust the texture of the formula to the skin] glycerin Propanediol Butylene Glycol pentylene glycol Dimethicone Polymethylsilsesquioxane Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate [Please select RiceSorb™ instead. It performs the same function and produces very similar results. is to reduce the stickiness of the formula] Dimethiconol
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby oong12 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:57 am

Thank you, please keep asking. I have dehydrated skin. a few acne scars If we are going to mix it like this 1. Niacinamide 10 2. Gluco Bright 4 3. Squalane 1 4. glycerin 5. Propanediol 6.bytylene glycol 7. pentylene glycol 8. LipidSoft Lite 4 (Can use this instead ซิลิโคน because you can use ซิลิโคน and then สิวอุดตัน ) 9. Any Gel or satin maker 1 (Which one is better? I've used Pro Polymer then สิวอุดตัน ) 10.water 4. glycerin , 5. Propanediol , 6. byty How much should I mix with lene glycol to make it not sticky? Or is there any need to adjust? I want it to be a light texture, not too thick. Apply and moisturize. I don't feel greasy. Thank you.
oong12

Re: Please help me look at the cream recipe

Postby oong12 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:00 am

Article 6. Butylene Glycol clause 9. Satin Cream Maker
oong12

Postby staff » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:45 am

Hello, from the original formula, it uses shea butter which helps ลดการระคายเคือง works fine. The team is not sure. Members need efficiency in ลดการระคายเคือง from this formula? because it is mentioned ลดการระคายเคือง of the original formula. but found no use shea butter in the recipe you want to mix.
The team recommends items 3-8, except 2% each. Item 7 put 3% to be able to act as สารกันเสีย can be added to the formula. without insert สารกันเสีย any more?
9. Any Gel or satin maker 1 (Which one is better? I've used Pro Polymer and then สิวอุดตัน )
Polymer cannot clog because it is water soluble. If a member has already used สิวอุดตัน are probably caused by other components of the formula, however, this formula can be used. Satin Cream Maker or AnyGel
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby oong12 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:41 pm

We have shea butter water soluble If so, how much should I put in? Will all the ingredients be sticky when mixed? Thank you.
oong12

Re: Please help me look at the cream recipe

Postby oong12 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:22 pm

The team, please feel free to ask more questions. Isododecane LipidSoft Lite which one? The ingredients used in the recipe will make the texture lighter. Thank you.
oong12

Postby staff » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:51 pm

Hello
We have shea butter water soluble If so, how much should I put in? Will all the ingredients be sticky when mixed? Thank you
If members are worried that there will be gooey You don't have to put it in the recipe. Please mix according to the recipe above. Then you can customize it in the future. The team couldn't tell. Adding more ingredients Will it be gooey? cause because Skin feel is a very personal feeling. Which is different for each skin type and person.
The team Please feel free to ask more questions. Isododecane with LipidSoft Lite which one? The ingredients used in the formula will make the texture lighter. Thank you
Ingredients emollient Both items have different feelings. Isododecane Smooth and dry. LipidSoft Lite Soft and smooth, but less slippery. Isododecane and does not dry like Isododecane
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby oong12 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:26 pm

thank you very much
oong12

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development