Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามส่วนผสมอายครีมค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the ingredients for the eye cream.

Postby koboo22 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:22 am

Hello, I want to try making eye cream for myself. So the ingredients are selected as follows - Slim Coffee - Eye Preserved - Safe-B3 - Grape Seed Extract from the selected ingredients, what else should I add? please give advice
koboo22

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question on eye cream ingredients

Postby staff » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:53 pm

Hello, the study team recommends as follows: 1. Please study the basics of mixing at มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่ 2. If you need advice on choosing ingredients, including asking about the suitability of your ingredients. Members choose, please inform your skin characteristics, skin problems and expectations from the formula. So that the team can recommend to meet the needs.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby koboo22 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:08 pm

thank you very much For the condition of the skin is bags under the eyes and dark circles of the eyes due to accumulated sleepless nights. So I want a product that wants to solve the problem. Deep wrinkles and bags under the eyes and if it helps with dark colors will be better. Feel free to ask for advice. Thanks in advance :D :D
koboo22

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:07 am

Hello, I would like to introduce members Check the ingredients in section รอบดวงตา
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development