Cosmetics Formulation Development

flavor chocolate ที่ซื้อมาไม่เข้าในสูตร ลิปบาล์ม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

The flavor chocolate that I bought doesn't fit in the lip balm formula.

Postby nupookca » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 am

Formula 1. ขี้ผึ้ง white 200 g 2. น้ำมันมะพร้าว Cooking 429 g 3. shea butter 345 g 4. Flavor chocolate 10 g 5. Peppermint Oil 5 g 6. Vit E 5 g 7. bht 5 g 8 Oil Blender 1 g How to do it: Put 1+2+3+7+8 at 70-75 degrees, lift it down to 40 degrees, yes, 4+5+6, chocolate pellets scattered throughout. Question 1. Flavor chocolate can be used with Lip balm formula? Flavor is black with black particles scattered throughout. Or how should I use it? 2. Oil Blender which step should be put 3. bht which step should be put 4. Vit E What steps should be put? 5. If you want to reduce it, how to reduce it?
nupookca

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: The flavor chocolate that I bought doesn't fit in the lip balm formula.

Postby nupookca » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:58 pm

6. Do you want to increase the proportion of which must be increased? Which proportion are you reducing?
nupookca

Postby staff » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:58 pm

Hi Oil Blender should be mixed with Chocolate. Flavor first and then mix it in the recipe. The team asked for permission to test the formula. and will inform you back to confirm that no problems were found.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nupookca » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:36 pm

ok then let me know
nupookca

Postby staff » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:39 am

Hello, from testing, the team found a problem 1. Oil Blender must be used at the rate of at least 1% of the recipe. From the member's formula, there should be Oil Blender at least 10g 2. Please use heat 70-75 degrees to warm the Chocolate Flavor dissolve with Propylene Glycol in 1:2 ratio (e.g. if using Chocolate Flavor 1g to mix. with Propylene Glycol 2g, use heat to warm them together) and then add it to the formula. (The part that will be put in the last step during the cooling down will only be Peppermint Oil and Vitamin E Oil Blender , BHT is blended into the formula with heat. (with Chocolate Flavor ) in the first step. that use heat 70-75 degrees Vitamin E put in the last step in the power formula. cool down That's right, oil reduction can be done with the use of powder. emollient Adjust Make a skin-feel e.g. use RiceSorb at a rate of 3%, mix in the first step (use heat, but do not exceed 75 degrees), blend with the oil. This will help absorb the oil / greasy. Can I get out of the recipe? The usage rate can be increased. In case you want to absorb it even more
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development