Haircare Recipes

สูตรสเปรย์ผมนี้ใช้ได้มั้ยครับ

sharing your hair care recipes

Can this hair spray formula be used?

Postby wisediq » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:48 pm

The appearance of my hair is large and quite dry. Most importantly, the hair is falling until the scalp is clearly visible in the middle of the head. Poly-Conditioner Pro (400 mPa.s) 5% Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 0.5% Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 2% Melatonin Forte™ 1% Creatine 100 1% Hydrolyzed rice protein (Powder) 2% N-Acetyl Cysteine (สังเคราะห์ Glutathione) 5% Ethyl Alcohol 20% water, the rest and ask more about Copper Peptide that if you do not enter Disodium EDTA into the formula, will there be a chance to deteriorate the formula? Because there is a lot of water mixed together and Melatonin Forte allergic to air, what kind of packaging should be put in the formula that will slow down the deterioration of the formula?
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can this hair spray formula work?

Postby staff » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:25 am

Hello, please downgrade Poly-Conditioner Pro 0.5% left. Using at 5% is very heavy and will feel sticking to the hair may make me limp [Too much weight] Yes, if you find that 0.5% is not enough, you can gradually increase it in small increments.
And ask for more information about Copper Peptide if you do not enter Disodium EDTA into the formula, will there be a chance of deterioration in the formula? Because there's a lot of water in the mix
, please use the purest water. do not need to enter Disodium EDTA and
and Melatonin Forte that is allergic to air, what kind of packaging should be put that will cause the formula to deteriorate the slowest
spray bottle normally can prevent the air well If there is a cover too, it will be even better.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wisediq » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:54 pm

Feel free to ask more questions. I'm about to order. According to this formula, I can add PE-1 Aqua can you go down because Melatonin Forte™ is oily but soluble in water. So I'm not sure if they can be used together.
wisediq

Postby staff » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:40 am

Hello, this formula cannot be added. PE-1 Aqua , the reason is due to 2 sides. 1. PE-1 Aqua No can enhance the absorption of Melatonin Forte 2. PE-1 Aqua is an oil, requires a binder. There is no coordinator in the recipe.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wisediq » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:25 am

I just finished mixing today. The ingredients are as follows. Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 0.5% Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 2% Melatonin Forte™ 1% Creatine 100 1% Hydrolyzed rice protein (Powder) 2% N-Acetyl Cysteine (สังเคราะห์ Glutathione) 5% Sea Kelp Extract 2% Ethyl Alcohol 20% water, the rest, the result is quite a lot of foam. And I made a mistake that I didn't take a good look at that. Melatonin Forte soluble in oil. After mixing, leave it for a while, there will be a white layer at the bottom of the bottle. If I'm going to mix this formula next time, what should I use as a binder? And what should be put in order to reduce the bubbles?
wisediq

Postby staff » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:55 am

Hello,
The result is quite a lot of bubbles. And I made a mistake that I didn't take a good look at that. Melatonin Forte soluble in oil After mixing, leave it for a while, there will be a white layer at the bottom of the bottle.
Please add Flora Solve Clear 2-3% put to low speed blender (300 rpm) 15-30 minutes can help coordinate Melatonin Forte can match the formula? For the next blend, use Melatonin Forte mixed with Flora Solve Clear first and then add. in the water
And what should be added to reduce the bubbles
The formula shouldn't have bubbles for long because there is Ethyl Alcohol 20% is in the formula. Alcohol will help break the bubbles. but may need to be lightly spun to cause the impact of Ethyl Alcohol per foam in the formula, the bubbles will gradually decrease and disappear on their own. yes
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Haircare Recipes