Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามส่วนผสมก่อนสั่งซื้อค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for ingredients before ordering.

Postby nuaom5562 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:10 am

Hello, I want to do a mixing medium. The primer is that it can be mixed with any makeup to make it more waterproof and long lasting. An example is a mac mixing medium. I don't know their ingredients. But think for yourself how to use - Isododecane is Bass is used in combination with Silicone film - Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Isododecane Base) to help makeup last longer - Polyester Film (Water Resistant, Hard) to waterproof - MatteSilica™ (Silica ดูดซับความมันผิว) to absorb skin sebum (Question 1) from above, would like to know if there is Polyester Film Required Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Isododecane Base) , will cutting it affect the longevity of the cream? Personally, I think that there is only Polyester Film should be enough because if it's waterproof, the makeup should be long lasting. ซิลิโคน film (personal opinion. Or is it wrong, how can I fix it?) Normally, Revron foundation black cover during the day is very oily. The foundation can't be removed. So I need a cream to mix with the existing foundation or apply a primer so that the makeup doesn't fade during the day (Question 2) Let's say if I cut it. Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Isododecane Base) will cut Isododecane exited and thought to use ligh cream maker can it be used as a base? (Question 3) Could you please give me the proportion, method of mixing and what ingredients the staff thinks should be added? more thank you very much
i'm ???
nuaom5562

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask for ingredients before ordering.

Postby nuaom5562 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:17 am

I found nyx's mixing medium, put it down in case the staff wants to see more. INGREDIENTS For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging. Water/Aqua/Eau, PVP, Butylene Glycol , isohexadecane , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trideceth-6, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ethylhexylglycerin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate , Caprylyl Glycol , Phenoxyethanol .
i'm ???
nuaom5562

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Ask for ingredients before ordering.

Postby staff » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 am

Hello, from nyx's mixing medium formula, the team recommends the following: Water/Aqua/Eau PVP help create a film. Recommended study team Silicone Film (Medium-Wear, Soft) which is a medium, non-hard film [which Not suitable for some make-up (for example on face, on the lips] and has a medium lasting level. [not too much to make it washable from] and is 25% waterproof Butylene Glycol ] Butylene Glycol 5% isohexadecane 5% Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trideceth-6, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate Cream binder recommend Milk Lotion Maker 5% Tocopheryl Acetate ] Tocopheryl Acetate 0.1% Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate 0.1% Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Phenoxyethanol สารกันเสีย recommend Mild Preserved Eco 1%
Isododecane was replaced by isohexadecane according to the NYX formula Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Isododecane Base) can also be used. instead Silicone Film (Medium-Wear, Soft) as well. that this mixing medium can be compatible with many kinds of formulas. The team therefore recommends choosing a neutral. Do not use a film that is too hard. as it may not be suitable for some products As I have learned before Polyester Film (Water Resistant, Hard) is especially suitable for waterproof applications such as mascara, but its use in formulas general no need Because it doesn't require waterproofing up to the Mascara level [crying doesn't come off]
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development