Cosmetics Formulation Development

ไฮไลท์แบบน้ำมัน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Oil highlighter

Postby anna.thanchanok » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:40 am

1. I want to make highlights like in the picture. When will there be any oil that absorbs into the skin quickly? Or which substance helps to absorb quickly? Oil Glitter and what other ingredients are there? I want a model that can be used for both face and body. I want a design that can be used for both face and body. 2.Face self tanning would like to know The ingredients are like silk. If not, what are the parts? thank you
Attachments
bb5395e4025dfe2af3624341c32716ea.jpg
bb5395e4025dfe2af3624341c32716ea.jpg (119.42 KiB) Viewed 790 times
anna.thanchanok

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Oil highlighter

Postby staff » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:50 am

Hello
1.I want to make a highlight like in the picture. When will there be any oil that absorbs into the skin quickly? Or which substance helps to absorb quickly? Oil Glitter and what other ingredients are there? I want a model that can be used for both face and body. I want a design that can be used for both face and body
If members want to suggest a formula Please inform all formula components (ingredient list) from the product label that you inquire about.
2.Face Self Tanning I want to know if the ingredients are the same or not. If not, what's the difference?
Ingredients Self-Tanning can be used for both body and facial skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby anna.thanchanok » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:34 am

Grape Seed Oil Glitter is a preservative. Is there any oil or one that doesn't maintain oiliness on the face or absorbs quickly, leaving only glitter on the face? If you want to add skin care products as well What types are compatible with oil? Thank you.
anna.thanchanok

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:32 am

Hello, if members have used such products and found that the skin does not feel sticky. Members can also do the same as the original, using Grape Seed Oil as oil base and add ผง glitter can be entered in the formula. Grape Seed Oil Too greasy Learn to recommend a trial Squalane , if Found that Squalane Yes The price is too high. Recommended. Use LipidSoft Lite or LipidSoft Dry skin care ingredients depending on the desired performance Please choose according to the different categories on the web page.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development