Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนถามเกี่ยวกับ Copper Peptideค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Feel free to ask about Copper Peptide.

Postby thelittledraco » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:47 pm

I'm sorry to ask. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) and Double Hyaluron Liquid can exist in the same gel cream formula or separate formula, but used at the same time as Copper Peptide , can you tell me which substances (other than Lactic Acid , glycolic acid , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA , Alpha Lipoic Acid , Vitamin C ) that should not be used with Copper Peptide Thank you.
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask about Copper Peptide.

Postby staff » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Hello
Please ask if Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) and Double Hyaluron Liquid can exist in the same cream-gel formula or separate formulas, but used at the same time as Copper Peptide ?
can be in the same formula for all 3
] Can you specify which substances (other than Lactic Acid , glycolic acid , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA , Alpha Lipoic Acid , Vitamin C ) that should not be used with Copper Peptide
Any substance that is a chelating agent.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thelittledraco » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:32 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello!
Please ask if Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) and Double Hyaluron Liquid can exist in the same gel cream formula or separate formula, but used at the same time as Copper Peptide ?
can be in the same formula for all 3
] Can you specify which substances (other than Lactic Acid , glycolic acid , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA , Alpha Lipoic Acid , Vitamin C ) that should not be used with Copper Peptide
Any substance that is a chelating agent
please ask. a little more From the details on the information page of Copper Peptide says "No AHA , BHA any type like Lactic Acid , glycolic acid , Citric Acid exists in the formula, because AHA , BHA is a Chelating agent. will result in Copper Peptide loses its performance" body Willow Bark to Salicylic Acid can be used with Copper Peptide is it okay? Suitable to be added to the cream that has Copper Peptide I Copper Peptide and I'm going to try the cleansing gel with Salicylic Acid encapsulation technology, which claims It works for 6 hours after washing your face. Like this, do we have to arrange a different time to spend with the copper? or that this one can be used together like Willow Bark that is Salicylic Acid but used in conjunction with the same formula as Copper Peptide .
thelittledraco

Postby thelittledraco » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:02 pm

If the formula is as follows, should I adjust anything? Cut Copper Peptide out of the recipe. Overall skin condition is quite oily skin. with age wrinkles Inflamed acne in the same area (nose), lack of nourishment, the need is I want my skin to be healthy and moisturized ลดริ้วรอย Prevent new acne, reduce oiliness, tighten skin. Willow Bark Extract 10% Acne Bee 3% GLYCO Complex® 5% Full&Lift 5% MOIST24 5% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 10% Pep-Coll 3% Japanese Cedar 1% RETINAT 1.6% Cell Energy 2% Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% Satin Cream Maker 1% Ethoxydiglycol 5% Water 52.4% Thank you
thelittledraco

Postby staff » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:01 pm

Hello
Willow Bark Salicylic Acid can be used in conjunction with Copper Peptide Is it okay?
The real substance in Willow Bark Extract is Salicin, not Salicylic Acid ka (glucose + salicyl alcohol) can be used
Exercise 6 hours after washing face Like this, we have to arrange a different time for copper or not?
should
For oily skin The recipe uses quite a lot of ingredients. And may cause gooey. The team recommends cutting Full&Lift and MOIST24 to reduce the weight of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development