Fragrance Formulation Development

สอบถามน้ำหอมค่า

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

ask for perfume

Postby homonesdress » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:55 am

:D Please adjust the formula for me. Packed in a roller head bottle. I want a long lasting effect in terms of ฟีโรโมน is the best, not serious in cost. Formula 1 enter แอลกอฮอล์ :lol: ฟีโรโมน (DHEAS) 1% (if more than Please adjust this for me) Smell Bedtime baby 15% LastFix 20% scent X Musk please suggest proportion. Ethyl Alcohol (99.9% , 200 Proof, Perfumer's Grade) The remainder :lol: Formula 2 แอลกอฮอล์ ฟีโรโมน (DHEAS) 1% (if you can put more than this, please adjust it) smell Bedtime baby 15% LastFix 20% smell X Musk should use Musk suggest proportion. Fractionated Coconut Oil The remainder (section This is if you don't want to use oil. can be used as water Flora Solve™ Clear instead and how much should it be? Do I have to mix it with water? Which water and in what proportion?)
homonesdress

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about perfume

Postby staff » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:50 pm

Hello, DHEAS can wear up to 10% of the formula. Why do members want to wear scent? Musk
Fractionated Coconut Oil the rest (this part if you don't want to use oil can be used as water Flora Solve™ Clear instead, and what proportion should it be? Do I have to mix it with water? Which water and in what proportion?)
Flora Solve Clear has clause Limit to dissolve น้ำหอม in water, usually 2-3 times of น้ำหอม , which if members have used น้ำหอม high level 15% this has to be used. Flora Solve Clear at 30-45% which is a very high level. Flora Solve Clear is therefore suitable for use in formulations that are not used. น้ำหอม in large quantities from the member's formula. The teaching team recommends using Fractionated Coconut Oil would be more suitable.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby homonesdress » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:22 pm

DHEAS can be used up to 10% of the formula. [i]Okay[/i] Why do members want to smell? Musk I want a mild scent. And it's different from other people who use this scent. If you shouldn't put it or have something else, please suggest Fractionated Coconut Oil rest (this part if you don't want to use oil can be used as water Flora Solve™ Clear instead, and how much should it be? Do I have to mix it with water? Which water and in what proportion?) Flora Solve Clear Restriction น้ำหอม in water, usually 2-3 times of น้ำหอม which if members have used น้ำหอม This 15% high level has to be used. Flora Solve Clear at 30-45% which is a very high level. Flora Solve Clear is therefore suitable for use in non-use formulations. น้ำหอม in large quantities if needed. Flora Solve Clear should be adjusted น้ำหอม how many % left? and the rest put water or แอลกอฮอล์ in what proportion?[/u ] From the characteristics of the members' recipes The teaching team recommends using Fractionated Coconut Oil would be more suitable. Thank you :D but I'd like to try making some water recipes. do not like it of oil but don't want to use แอลกอฮอล์ , please adjust the formula for me. I'm about to place an order Inquire น้ำหอม post fee. Posted by homonesdress » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:55 am :D Please adjust the formula for me. Packed in a roller head bottle. I want a long lasting effect in terms of ฟีโรโมน the best, not serious in.. Formula 1 enter แอลกอฮอล์ :lol: ฟีโรโมน (DHEAS) 1% (if more than Please adjust this one too) Bedtime baby scent 15% LastFix 20% smell X Musk suggest proportion. Ethyl Alcohol (99.9% , 200 Proof, Perfumer's Grade) the rest :lol: Formula 2 แอลกอฮอล์ ฟีโรโมน (DHEAS) 1% (if you can put more than this, please adjust it) Bedtime scent baby 15% LastFix 20% smell X Musk should use Musk suggest the proportion. Fractionated Coconut Oil The remainder (section This is if you don't want to use oil. can be used as water Flora Solve™ Clear instead, and how much should it be? Do I have to mix it with water? Which water and in what proportion?)
homonesdress

From thanks :: 1 Times

Postby staff » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Hello,
why do members want to wear scents? Musk , I want a mild scent. And it's different from other people who use this scent. If you shouldn't put it in or have something else, please suggest
. You can do it.
Flora Solve Clear Limited Solubility น้ำหอม in water, usually 2-3 times of น้ำหอม which if members have used น้ำหอม This 15% high level has to be used. Flora Solve Clear at 30-45% which is a very high level. Flora Solve Clear is therefore suitable for use in non-use formulations. น้ำหอม in large quantities if you want to use Flora Solve Clear should be adjusted น้ำหอม how many % left? and the rest put water or แอลกอฮอล์ in what proportion
please consider accordingly Information provided by the study team and test at various rates as required whether it is suitable and has the form of the product as the member wants or not
Smell X Musk suggest the ratio
choose according to the rate. that smells as desired There is no specified percentage rate. It is considered as a component of the formula. น้ำหอม
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development