Fragrance Formulation Development

แนะนำตัวทำละลายเพื่อผสมน้ำมันกับน้ำให้หน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Suggest a solvent to mix oil and water for me.

Postby sarocha.sutan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:02 pm

I want a solvent to mix Essential Oil and water. I wanted to mix oil and water to make a pillow spray so I wanted a mixture that was safe to inhale and colorless. Do not leave marks on the pillow.
sarocha.sutan

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Suggest a solvent to mix oil and water please.

Postby staff » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Hello, use Flora Solve Clear Members can study the details of how to use. from the product detail page by clicking on the product name
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sarocha.sutan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:00 am

then preservatives Do you have any recommendations that are safe to inhale and leave no stains? I want to know the proportion of solvent use, preservatives with water and oil.
sarocha.sutan

Postby staff » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:50 pm

Hello
preservatives Do you have any recommendations that are safe to inhale and leave no stains?
Members can choose to use. สารกันเสีย can be obtained from the website in the สารกันเสีย category]. สารกันเสีย if you want the team to suggest which one to use. Please inform the details of the composition of the formula. สารกันเสีย that the company sells. be safe and does not leave stains
I want to know the proportion of solvent use, preservatives with water and oil as well
Unknown member has checked the information on the web page. Flora Solve Clear have you already?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sarocha.sutan » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:04 pm

sarocha.sutan

Postby staff » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:34 am

Hello, please cut Polysorbate 20 , sodium benzoate and Citric Acid is out. The proportion of Flora Solve Clear depends on the proportion of น้ำมันหอมระเหย . Usually Flora Solve Clear should be used 2.5-3.0 times the amount of น้ำมันหอมระเหย combined. For example, if น้ำมันหอมระเหย combined equal 3% proportion of Flora Solve Clear should be 7-9%. However, please test if the usage rate Flora Solve Clear at 7-9% there will be no problem with spraying. because if the formula is too thick May cause the spray to not come out. สารกันเสีย Please add Phenoxyethanol 1%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development