Haircare Recipes

ต้องการทำครีมหมักผมที่มีคุณสมบัติเหมือนส่วนผสมแบรนด์นี้บ้าง

sharing your hair care recipes

Want to make a hair conditioner that has the same properties as the ingredients of this brand?

Postby momojjisan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:11 pm

I've used it and like it a lot. It is a hair conditioner for damaged hair from coloring. I'd like to know the ratio for doing it. Ingredients: Aqua/water, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, quaternium-87, stearyl , alchohol, behentrimonuim, chloride, amo Dimethicone , Phenoxyethanol , parfum/ Fragrance , candeulla cera/wax, methylparaben, trideceth-5, 2.oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , ethylhexyl, methoxycinnamate, trideceth-10, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, magnesium sulphate.
momojjisan

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Want to make a hair conditioner that has the same properties as this brand's ingredients?

Postby momojjisan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:54 am

I want the staff team to help answer the question. You will be able to order the ingredients on the web and try it yourself.
momojjisan

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Want to make a hair conditioner that has the same properties as this brand's ingredients?

Postby staff » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:27 am

Hello, we apologize for the delay. according to the formula that members ask The formula contains active components that serve to coat/maintain hair as follows: quaternium-87 The company is not available learn how to use Poly-Conditioner Pro ( Polyquaternium-10) instead, it works the same way. behentrimonuim chloride is Behentrimonium Chloride (BTAC) amo Dimethicone is Silicone Hi-Cond ka candeulla cera/wax is Candelilla Wax Panthenol ] Panthenol The members can mix in the base cream. Example of a hair conditioner recipe This can be found on the product detail page. Behentrimonium Chloride (BTAC)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Haircare Recipes