Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่อง mica ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about mica.

Postby mod_kjk » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:53 pm

I want to mix it with body lotion. I want one that can be applied during the day. I don't have to look overwhelmed. I want the skin to look oily, shiny, juicy, look healthy skin. What particle size should I use? Then you should choose a color scheme. Or what color is it? Thank you very much.
mod_kjk

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question about mica

Postby staff » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:16 pm

Hello, if you want your skin to look shiny Please use Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (Methicone Coated) or Synthetic Fluorphlogopite ( Lauroyl lysine Coated) [different in texture] together with Bismuth Oxychloride (MakeGlow™) 3-5% by adjusting the tone to match. to the user's skin with สี easymix
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby mod_kjk » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:58 pm

The above ingredients can be mixed in the lotion and used to stir well, right? Or have to use a mixer to combine.
mod_kjk

Postby mod_kjk » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:00 pm

[quote="mod_kjk"]The above ingredients can be mixed in the lotion and stirred to combine. Or have to use a mixer to combine it
and if white and yellow skin should be used. สี easymix ™ which color is it?
mod_kjk

Postby staff » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:53 pm

Hello,
The above ingredients can be mixed in the lotion and used to stir well. Or you have to use a mixer to mix together
if you have a blender. The team recommends using a blender. blend well It will make it easier and faster than using human hands. If using human hands, it can be done. But please the poor make sure that the powders and colors are perfectly blended with the formula. The test method is to apply on the skin to test whether there is still color powder or powder clumping or not. It should be smooth to the skin when applied to the skin.
Then if white and yellow skin should be used สี easymix ™ Which color is it? Thank you
recommend Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix + White Iron Oxides EasyMix adjust the whiteness to match the user's skin tone.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development