Cosmetics Formulation Development

Cleansing Oilใส่LipidSoft™ Palmในสูตรมากไปมั๊ยคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Cleansing Oil Enter LipidSoft™ Too much palm in the formula?

Postby nid.544595 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:28 pm

From this formula comes from the details of the product itself. Oilsify 15 Oilsify 15 15% Mineral Oil ชนิดหนัก 70% LipidSoft™ Palm 14.8% Phenoxyethanol 0.2% Mixing step: can be mixed in one step. (The formula can be converted to Cleansing Oil Cream/Gel by using Oil Thick™ Soft (สร้างเนื้อเจลน้ำมัน / Oil Gellant / เนื้อนุ่ม) 5%) is reading LipidSoft™ Palm That if used more than 5% may clog pores. for certain skin types Not suitable for use on oily, acne-prone or clogged skin. So I think that from this Cleansing Oil formula, I put LipidSoft™ Palm up to 14.8%, wouldn't that be a problem? Then we can use LipidSoft™ Lite or LipidSoft™ Moist Can it be substituted or is it LipidSoft ? LipidSoft , any other suggestion please help. about to order Then another story, I see that there is สารกันเสีย 0.2% for the formula. This we need to put สารกันเสีย because it doesn't contain water at all.
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Cleansing Oil with LipidSoft™ Too much palm in the formula?

Postby staff » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:06 am

Hello
I used to read myself. LipidSoft™ Palm That if used more than 5% may clog pores. for certain skin types Not suitable for oily, acne-prone or clogged skin. So I think that from this Cleansing Oil formula, I put LipidSoft™ Palm up to 14.8%, wouldn't that be a problem? Then we can use LipidSoft™ Lite or LipidSoft™ Moist Can it be substituted or is it LipidSoft ? LipidSoft , any other suggestion please help. About to order
because it's a washout. So there is no problem clogging the skin by LipidSoft™ Palm as it weighs more. LipidSoft™ Lite makes it possible to clean make-up better, but if members want to change can do it
I see you have put สารกันเสีย 0.2% For this recipe we need to include สารกันเสีย because it doesn't contain water at all.
สารกันเสีย in this low amount. In case of protection in case the member produces this formula for sale Your customers may spill water into the formula during use. Which may cause a crash problem. Adding สารกันเสีย in the formula, although the formula itself does not require สารกันเสีย is required in case of release and we don't know. What will happen to the product? when in the user's hand
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Cleansing Oil with LipidSoft™ Too much palm in the formula?

Postby nid.544595 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:22 pm

I'm very confused. Thank you very much.
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development