Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการทำเจลทาผิวค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about making skin gel.

Postby bank.sulaksanakarn » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:23 pm

Need a light gel Use for both face and body. Want to put these substances into the gel 1. Aloe Vera Extract 2. Vitamin B3 3. n-acetyl glucosamine 4. Sym-White™ or Activated Resorcinol™ and want to use Xanthan Gum is the culprit. l Let me ask a question 1. Aloe Vera Extract Can I put more than 3%? Is there any harm? 2. Vitamin B3 and n-acetyl glucosamine put how many % to see the best results? As far as I read, most of them put 4%, but the web page says that they can put up to 5%. Will there be a difference? 3. Sym-White™ Activated Resorcinol™ Which one should I wear? From those who use which one sees more results. 4. Should use สารกันเสีย Which one is better, please give me some advice. 5. Should I add other substances for the stability of the active ingredients, please?
bank.sulaksanakarn

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about making skin gel.

Postby staff » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Hello
1. Aloe Vera Extract Can you put more than 3%? Is there any negative effect?
Can it be done? The negative effect is that it doesn't benefit the skin. More than using 3% and can cause greasy skin.
2. Vitamin B3 and n-acetyl glucosamine How many % do you put in to see the best results? As far as I read, most of them put 4%, but the web page says that they can put up to 5%. Is there a difference?
Safe-B3 5% , GlucoBright 4%
3. Sym-White™ with Activated Resorcinol™ Which one should I wear? From those who use which one sees more results?
Sym-White™ Less skin irritation Activated Resorcinol™ And found that it gives more results. This is only feedback from users. It's not a research result.
4. You should use สารกันเสีย which one is good, please advise.
recommend Mild Preserved Eco 1%
5. Should I add other substances for the stability of the active ingredients?
Suggest Disodium EDTA ] Disodium EDTA 0.2% will cause Sym-White™ or Activated Resorcinol™ Longevity, protection from deterioration. In the case of metal impurities in the formula, I recommend Reservoir-Tech 3% Helps to optimize the formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bank.sulaksanakarn » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:15 pm

thank you
bank.sulaksanakarn

Please look at the recipe and how to make it with value.

Postby bank.sulaksanakarn » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:52 pm

น้ำกลั่น 82.3% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Aloe Vera Extract (อัตราสกัด 10:1 FullAssay™) 3% Safe-B3 5% GlucoBright 4% Sym-White™ 0.5 % Reservoir-Tech 3% Xanthan Gum 1% Method - น้ำกลั่น + Mild Preserved Eco + Disodium EDTA - then enter Aloe Vera Extract + Safe-B3 + GlucoBright + Reservoir-Tech - enter Xanthan Gum and blend until gelled, then add Sym-White™ If you follow this step is correct? And according to this formula, do I have to check the pH or not?
bank.sulaksanakarn

Postby staff » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:03 am

Learn team gave a warning Related questions, please ask within the original thread only. Please refrain from creating new threads.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bank.sulaksanakarn » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Sorry, I think the recipe and method of doing it and the questionnaire are different issues, so start a new thread. Please take a look at the recipe, thank you.
bank.sulaksanakarn

Postby staff » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:34 am

Hello, if you want to use Sym-White The formula must contain oil. to help dissolve Sym-White otherwise Sym-White will float as a powder in the formula. and not useful It can also irritate the skin due to the concentration of ingredients. The study team recommends adjusting the formula as follows.
Mixing procedure 1. Mix the water part. all except Satin Cream Maker , when it matches well, add Satin Cream Maker Blend or stir until you get a cloudy gel texture. 2. Mix the oils together. and was then added to the water which is a cloudy gel Blend or stir to combine. 3. Add the last part to the recipe. Blend or stir to combine.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bank.sulaksanakarn » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:41 pm

Thank you very much
bank.sulaksanakarn

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development