Cosmetics Formulation Development

ครีมกันแดดเนื้อใยไหม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Silk Sunscreen

Postby benjamas_al » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:37 am

Ask the team... Silk Sunscreen How much SPF can this formula protect from the sun if you want to add more? whitening which can be added And which ones should be reduced? 1. Silicone Gel Ultra Clear 73% 2 . Titanium Dioxide Nano EasyDisperse™ 3% 3. Silk Mica Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte) 17% 4. Silicone Blend (Heavy & Silky) 5% 5. Silicone Blender 2% 6. SiliSolve™ 0.5% Please advise on how to adjust the formula to protect the sun during the day and the blending process.
benjamas_al

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Silk sunscreen cream

Postby staff » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:44 pm

Hello, the formula will be able to sunscreen from 2 ingredients. 2. Titanium Dioxide Nano EasyDisperse™ 3% 3. Silk Mica Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte) 17% The team itself can't tell the exact number of sun protection. But expected from the composition that it will have an SPF of about 15-20. Members can mix all ingredients together. Blend to make it homogeneous.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nid.544595 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:48 pm

Let me ask you a question 1. Enter Titanium Dioxide Nano EasyDisperse™ 3% is too low if 1%=SPF 2% 2.I've read that if you put Titanium Dioxide Nano EasyDisperse™ for sun protection, you should enter Zinc Oxide also included to enhance sun protection. But as you can see, there are some formulas to put Titanium Dioxide but not Zinc Oxide ] Zinc Oxide Is that why? 3.And this silk sunscreen formula can be put Zinc Oxide Can you put it in the formula?
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times

Postby nid.544595 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:00 pm

Oh, one more thing, I see it in the formula. SiliSolve This is a water binder with ซิลิโคน and in anhydrous formulation. Why are you still wearing this? I'm sorry for asking so many questions even though I borrowed. Posts asked by others Then intervene and ask
nid.544595

Postby staff » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:57 am

Hello
1.Enter Titanium Dioxide Nano EasyDisperse™ Is 3% too low? If 1%=SPF 2%
, the team has learned to inform the estimated SPF value above. If members think that the level is not enough. can increase the proportion of สารกันแดด in the formula
2. Titanium Dioxide Nano EasyDisperse™ for sun protection, you should use Zinc Oxide also included to enhance sun protection. But as you can see, there are some formulas to put Titanium Dioxide but not Zinc Oxide ] Zinc Oxide Is that why?
Zinc Oxide will work for UVA protection while Titanium Dioxide Protects against UVB, so protection is different. Depending on whether the member wants to protect both UVA and UVB or not
3. And this silk sunscreen formula can be put Zinc Oxide into the formula?
can it be done? Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse™
seen in the formula has been put SiliSolve This is a water binder with ซิลิโคน and in anhydrous formulation
SiliSolve™ does not help cement water- ซิลิโคน only, but can help to coordinate ซิลิโคน can be used together with/work with Silicone Blender Yes, if no SiliSolve™ and Silicone Blender Recipe A defragmentation may occur (by ซิลิโคน different types will be separated)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nid.544595 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:13 pm

Thank you staff
nid.544595

Re: Silk sunscreen

Postby goyohama_toyko » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:33 pm

Can you please tell me the process of mixing this recipe?
goyohama_toyko

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development